My wife passed away unexpectedly on Thursday 5/6/2010.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. This is such a tragic and needless loss. Hopefully, organ donation will continue to come to the attention of people. Please know that we all share in your loss and if there is anything at all that we can do let us know.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I know the feeling, my mother passed on Saturday night as well.

My mom passed away on May 3, as well. You are in my prayers too, Michael.

Bruce

• Moderators

Sorry to hear about your loss, I know the feeling, my mother passed on Saturday night as well.

Sorry to hear about your Mother michael, it's never easy, I am glad you were able to be with her.

Thanks to all for the well wishes and especially the prayers. Got a couple hours sleep last night for the first time in 5 days. I don't think I can stay here. Every where I look I see Her. This is hard on the dog to. He just sits at the window waiting. greif is to small a word for this.

My sincerest condolences on the loss of your wife Doug.

My wife lost her dad last year under similar circumstances, she gave him a kidney to help save him but his heart and years of blood thinners got the best of him.

Hoping that you have many fond memories and a good circle of friends to help you continue on life's path.

Kind regards,

Charles

Got a couple hours sleep last night for the first time in 5 days. I don't think I can stay here. Every where I look I see Her.

Doug- I can relate, as I lost my wife or 33 years at Christmas 2005. It will take time... a lot of time. If you want/feel the need, send an email.

Bruce

greif is to small a word for this.

I find that picking the right words is difficult...but know that you are in our prayers. We also hope that you find the support that you need to help you through the time after friends and relatives return home.

Chris