made the jump to Klipsch today

jrgreene1968

Well i finally made the jump to klipsch today..ordered a pr of rf82,s and a rc62. Will probably get a pair of matching surrounds in a month or so. Will be replacing my polks. Main reason for the switch is my hearing sucks..bad, and during a movie, i have a real hard time with dialogue..have read that klipsch speakers have great clarity..so im gonna see...ready for em to get here already

i think i would shoot myself in the head if i had to read all eight thousand of Jacksonbarts comments

edit: Oh i have the exact same speakers too and love them. I find the rc-62 doesnt quite keep up with the 82s but it is a close match. I am using rb-61s for surrounds, i would definantly recommend going with a rs series. What are you using for amplification?

I can't lie Roger, I really get a kick out of JB's posts. There's been more than one occasion that I've litterally LOL'd at his posts. That's why I like to have fun with him, because he has fun back. Your buddy djnick is in a whole different league. I think HE'S the one from Pluto, not JB.