Does Charlie Sheen have Klipsch?

dtximages

Ahhhh this is great. What's funny is that 99% of men agree with that and are somewhat envious of his life. The other 1% are either gay or appreciate and love their wives. Those that love their wives probably have wives worthy of being appreciated that much. And those wives are doing a great job of giving their men something to want to love, not have to love.

Sorry i was thinking kinda deep for a second. So dont you think Charlie has to have klipsch speakers?

• Moderators

Ahhhh this is great. What's funny is that 99% of men agree with that and are somewhat envious of his life. The other 1% are either gay or appreciate and love their wives. Those that love their wives probably have wives worthy of being appreciated that much. And those wives are doing a great job of giving their men something to want to love, not have to love.

Sorry i was thinking kinda deep for a second. So dont you think Charlie has to have klipsch speakers?

You gave me a headache reading that. [:S]

Anyway I answer 1 yes

2 love or appreciation has nothing to do with it

3 just don't understand the worthy part, can one person be worthy enough to best that pic ?

4 I think love is the problem word

5 yes he should have Klipsch.............and looking at that pic, a pole also.

Consider I have been married for 32 years.

Charlie Sheen is simply another example of how cocaine destroys a person's mind and body. The way he acts, talks, mannerisms, facial expressions.............compared to his old interviews, calm, composed, thoughtful..............it is EXACTLY the same as friends I grew up with that had the same problem and destroyed their bodies and minds. That stuff doesn't come back. This is the new Charlie Sheen. He is permanantly going to be this way. He's not acting. He's in trouble.

Charlie Sheen is simply another example of how cocaine destroys a person's mind and body. The way he acts, talks, mannerisms, facial expressions.............compared to his old interviews, calm, composed, thoughtful..............it is EXACTLY the same as friends I grew up with that had the same problem and destroyed their bodies and minds. That stuff doesn't come back. This is the new Charlie Sheen. He is permanantly going to be this way. He's not acting. He's in trouble.

I have to agree with Mark here, Sheen is displaying the classic signs of heavy addiction, paranoia & narcissism. His brain is fried and he is having trouble making coherent statements. He is a slow motion train wreck.