RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

i would love to give all of you answers to your questions on how they sound but i never have them in the same room. cornwalls with heresy sourrrounds in a 16x16 room can't be beat. the rf-7's/64 center/52 rears in the basement sound awesome in a 20x27 room

How close of a match are the 7IIs cherry finish to your rsw-15s cherry?

Many of us have purchased from www.acousticsoundesign.com for our rf-7 setups. It seems that calling and speaking with Mike Embers or his partner is the best way to get a good deal from them. I was able to get my rf-7 II's and rc-64 II's for just under $2900 shipped to my door.

Hey Budman nice looking setup but doesn't having the RSW-15 enclosed like that make it sound boomy? Hmm

You would think by the looks of it it would sound boomy but glad it doesn't. In my master bedroom HT setup, I have an RW-10d sitting in my TV armoire and it too is not boomy at all. The RW is not the most musical sub but their truly is no boominess with this placement.

Bill

You would think by the looks of it it would sound boomy but glad it doesn't. In my master bedroom HT setup, I have an RW-10d sitting in my TV armoire and it too is not boomy at all. The RW is not the most musical sub but their truly is no boominess with this placement.

Bill

I can see in your situation the RW series would work, but isn't the RW-10d front-firing whereas the RSW-15 has an active rear driver? The RSW-15 is an EXCELLENT sub but it has been reported that too close to a boundary makes it sound boomy and in an enclosed location like that it would appear could suffer the same consequences.

Bill

I can see in your situation the RW series would work, but isn't the RW-10d front-firing whereas the RSW-15 has an active rear driver? The RSW-15 is an EXCELLENT sub but it has been reported that too close to a boundary makes it sound boomy and in an enclosed location like that it would appear could suffer the same consequences.

kinda hoping it did sound boomy so i could order the SVS PB-13 ( 155lbs ) soon or maybe the PB-12 Plus ( 127lbs ) then i could have dual rsw's in one room. those svs sub are so heavy

Bill

kinda hoping it did sound boomy so i could order the SVS PB-13 ( 155lbs ) soon or maybe the PB-12 Plus ( 127lbs ) then i could have dual rsw's in one room. those svs sub are so heavy

Yes

post-50231-13819689017232_thumb.jpg