Congratulations to runninshine....

Boxx

Congrats, all five of mine started out bald . . .. so he has a jump start on the hair issue. Life will never be the same, but it will be better. Kids are what life is all about; greatest joys but also the greatest worries. Enjoy each step/phase. Such a blessing. Hpoe mom is doing well too. Patrick

Congrats runnin, when we had our 2 boys (3 & 4 years old now) I thought listening would basically stop but the boys loved setting with dad and bouncing to the music. Volume of course was a concern and critical listening basically ended but some of my favorite times was setting with them as we listened and they fell asleep on dads lap. Everytime I hear certain songs I'm transported back to those times. Enjoy Joe

• Moderators

Congratulations, there's nothing else like it, and please tell Mrs Shine well done . [;)]

Is this the first ?

Music......anything and everything ( reasonable for kids ) you want him to appreciate all kinds of music.