sean5340

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will admit, it was fun to WATCH, but the music? ugh [+o(]

It just seemed like my rig during that time decided it needed to go to the CD output and play the CETi Perfecto Mundo album instead. Amazing how that happened! [6] I guess I'll take obscure Russian power metal over over-produced banal top-40 pop instead. [:o]

• Moderators

I will admit, it was fun to WATCH, but the music? ugh Ick!

It just seemed like my rig during that time decided it needed to go to the CD output and play the CETi Perfecto Mundo album instead. Amazing how that happened! Devil I guess I'll take obscure Russian power metal over over-produced banal top-40 pop instead. Surprise

You must have one of them new "smart" stereo's [H]

Madonna is simply, the best there ever was... say what you want about elvis, michael Jackson or the beatles.

Madonna is the king, and she doesn't really show any signs of slowing down. Sure she doesn't movie like she used to, but when it comes to quality, shes the best there ever was.

I'm sorry you guys, but the truth is still the truth no matter how painful it is.

the super bowl had no right being graced with that quality of Madonnas show, but we all understand why she did it.

Madonna is simply, the best there ever was... say what you want about elvis, michael Jackson or the beatles.

Madonna is the king, and she doesn't really show any signs of slowing down. Sure she doesn't movie like she used to, but when it comes to quality, shes the best there ever was.

I'm sorry you guys, but the truth is still the truth no matter how painful it is.

the super bowl had no right being graced with that quality of Madonnas show, but we all understand why she did it.

I think...I just puked in my mouth

why does it have to be some huge production? why can't they just throw a kickass band up there (cough, the black keys) for a 4 song mini concert?no drama, no censoring nightmares, no poor lip singing or mix-match of has been artists. it's sad when the kitten bowl half time show is more interesting to watch..

why does it have to be some huge production? why can't they just throw a kickass band up there (cough, the black keys) for a 4 song mini concert?no drama, no censoring nightmares, no poor lip singing or mix-match of has been artists. it's sad when the kitten bowl half time show is more interesting to watch..

Black Keys!!! Yeeeaaaaah!

i only mention them because they are one of the few bands out there that get me all giggly like a school girl. it's sad that most people don't know they've been making great albums since 2001. :/

It's very cool to see them getting their long overdue spotlight though. many other options could exist for the half time show, it would just be nice to see a short music set done with style and not all the useless flash and pomp given to has-been artists.

I think...I just puked in my mouth

X2

i only mention them because they are one of the few bands out there that get me all giggly like a school girl. it's sad that most people don't know they've been making great albums since 2001. :/

It's very cool to see them getting their long overdue spotlight though. many other options could exist for the half time show, it would just be nice to see a short music set done with style and not all the useless flash and pomp given to has-been artists.

I really like the Black Keys and have been a fan since 04. They also get me a little giddy.