Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Hey there OT... Looks great, and thanks for posting! You can never have enough MicroPlanes, we have 3 !!

Thebes.... Thanks so much for your compliment kind sir.... Of course, we have seen you around RTM for a number of years (0;

The brussel sprouts run around 15 to 20 minutes at 325 degrees convection.... Try 350 in standard oven. Just keep an eye on them until the browning begins as in my photos... Recipe is from my girl on Food TV network, Ina Garten (0;

Enjoy :0)

...........g

Edited by TIgerman

Went to Meijers a few weeks back. They had King Crab regularly $21.99/Lb on sale for $11.99/Lb. Then I get a rain check for 4 twenty pound cases. The other day I go through the self check out and the register helper is mad they didn't weigh the crab back at the meat department. She throws one case on and it is touchin on both sides and reads just under 18 pounds. She rings up all the cases at this price and I got just over 8 pounds for free!!

Roger

Ok on the stainless skewers guys..... That will be our next purchase at the local kitchen show, as we have an account there ready to spend on things needed, but in the meantime, I wanted to use this supply up rather then throw them out just yet... Lucky, the did not catch fire this time (0;

........and lastly, here is our wine selection..... Boxx, this is from a case I bought Chris a few years back for Christmas... We drink this 1999 vintage ONLY when there is good occasion to do so.....

Somehow, the opening of the DECK seemed a great reason for the opening of this bottle seen here......

a7d01da5811e31aff0a5df390d244f0a_zps8fed

Great job on the Deck !

• Like 2

........and lastly, here is our wine selection..... Boxx, this is from a case I bought Chris a few years back for Christmas... We drink this 1999 vintage ONLY when there is good occasion to do so.....

Somehow, the opening of the DECK seemed a great reason for the opening of this bottle seen here......

a7d01da5811e31aff0a5df390d244f0a_zps8fed

Great job on the Deck !

That is an excellent shot....

Thanks so much for your compliments on the deck guys.... Actually, we will have a small dinner party on Saturday evening, and then Sunday, the floor and railings will get a fresh coat of stain, she will look brand new once again ((0:

Up next, a new dinner effort.... Photos moments away..

.....Gary

Ok, tonight, I wanted to do a Thai dish with a twist..... Off the cuff sort of speak...

This dish is part Italian with thin linguini, olive oil, garlic, onion and fresh basil. The Thia cuisine is... Saute'd , organic Extra Firm tofu, sweet black bean soy sauce (yes, made in Thailand) and fish sauce also imported from Thailand...

In this photo, I sort of speeded ahead... At my workstation and on the left burner, the XVOO, onion, garlic, soy, and fish sauce. The right burner has the tofu and lots of black bean soy.....d10521740d67747c44a5f75cb34d99cc_zps5549

Edited by TIgerman

This photo shows that I have chopped the unsalted roasted peanuts and fresh cilantro (the Thai condiment ), and some additional fresh basil.... Ever present glass of vino, a must while cooking any dish ((0;775a8f215b72e86ad1c2ad66c2d82149_zpsa40e

Edited by TIgerman

Meanwhile, over on the gas range, the pasta is cooking up in the 13" sauté pan, somehow, I have become fond of boiling water in this particular unit vs, a stock pot or the old integrated colander combo....b3cd77c652745a73bc548948a46605ba_zpsc3c8

Pictured here the first tong full of pasta going into the stock pot with the xvoo, garlic, onion, basil and fish sauce... I would like to mention, sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and some crushed red chillies have been added early on in the cooking of these components....ccf8b947a234ed30af72147fbc082bdf_zpsf21d