Fine Food and Music

Boxx

• 1 month later...

Happy 4th of July evening my fellow foodies...

Had a lovely dinner on the deck this evening.... Just some Tilapia from Whole Foods, fresh baked potatoes and a hand made tartar sauce... Lemon, organic chives and Italian parsley (0;

Here is the table over view... image.jpg1_337.jpg

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 5

....and of course always remembering 'Boxx' when a new wine club case comes in.... (0;

Here's the latest .....along with a new photo of Kevin which Mrs. Boxx sent along in an email per request ;0)image.jpg1_338.jpg

• Like 3

Sausage gravy and biscuits with two om eggs on top at a restaurant called the Goody Goody House.  Maybe not diet friendly but mighty tasty.

Walked the critter and took a long bike ride.  LF still away till Monday week.

Jake is not losing quick enough on his diet.  Wondering if grains and gluten are the problem?  Googled it and found Blue Buffalo is gluten and grain free though pricey.  May have to give it a try.  His eyes run which could be allergy related.  Learned long ago that the colored nuggets in a lot of dry food is dye which can cause significant skin/allergy problems.

Well that's enough about me....how are you guys finishing off the weekend?

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

Just realized this is not the C&C thread :wacko2: 

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 4

That's ok Chuck, I knew you thought you were 'elsewhere' :lol:  :lol: !!

dTel, you bet NO ketchup....you see the homemade tartar there ?  Yup, no room for the red stuff on the table....   ;)

• Like 1

.......well my fellow foodies, it is Monday morning, my day off from work to enjoy our delayed 4th of July.. So, what better time on a perfect morning weather wise to cook breakfast out doors?

So, I decided scrambled for me, sunny side up for Chris.... Love using my grill as an out door range really works nicely ..

Here is a shot of freshly started eggs..image.jpg1_346.jpg

• Like 2