A lot has changed in 10,000 post

Guest " "

Congradulations on your milestone.

At the rate I'm going I'll be 107 before I have 10K posts here.

I can only hope to live that long AND be listening to Klipsch speaker at that age. [:D]

I simply can't imagine what "forums" will be like in 53 years.

• Moderators

Your right alot has changed, many have come and gone. Best wishes to you also, you kind of scared every one yourself a while back.

I'd like to ask, you don't have to answer, which you know already...... What is it you did or do, I asked this because you seem to have done a little bit of everything in this hobby. You have many drawings, plans, design of things that are hard to find or original and at least two of everything. [:o] When looking a while back I got some crossovers and speaker parts and drivers from you and many others did also.

Just curious, your just an interesting dude with at one time an apparently huge collection.

I am willing to bet that tke Klipsch forums will still be the same and Amy will still be the forums admin!
And remember Amy is very, very, young...

• Moderators

By far the most posts I have on any forum. Probably more than I have on all the other forums I belong to combined.

Me too, I am really only on one other forum, "Obsessive compulsives are us", but were a small but persistent group.

Really I think someone added to my post number they had to, I did not post that much and i can prove it. [Y]

If I did post that much I would be able to type and spell by now !

I am willing to bet that tke Klipsch forums will still be the same and Amy will still be the forums admin!

And they will still have Cable threads!!!

Maybe after a generation of no cables (wireless), someone with come along and "re-discover" this best technology of cable.[:P]

Perhaps ALL loudspeakers will be "vintage" by then having been supplanted by some direct means of exciting the air.

"Our wives HATED our 250 lb butt ugly 'horns and we LIKED it that way. By the way, I still have the 'HORNS!" [6]

Dave

Welcome to the club, your contributions are appreciated. As you may have noticed when you hit 20,000 your name goes off the leader board. There will be a lot of guys getting massive post counts in next year or two thanks to the 'whatever I'm playing' thread.