The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Shoot 'Em Up is great! I've lost count of the number of times I've watched, even two nights in a row with two visitors. Women enjoy it more than most "shoot-'em-ups", likely because of the baby.

Also, Smith's defence of himself and the girl and the baby during the love scene could not be more macho. Taking out all those ninjas while pleasuring his lady at the same time, well, what could be manlier than that?

The Transporter (the first one, with Shu Qi) is another favourite of mine.

I enjoyed that movie as well. It was just enough over the top where you don't take it seriously and it just becomes a fun movie to watch.

Another import!

81990R4VySL._SL1500_.jpg

What country was it imported from?

How was the sound? I assume the picture was O.K.

I hear The Man WHo Knew Too Much has lousy PC and audio, especially PC .... do you know of an import of it that is good?

Werewolf The Beast Among Us: 4/5 stars as a rental. Not a lot of mega stars but, definetly stars that you know and have seen so the acting is very good. One of the things I liked was the cast, refreshing not seeing the same faces as in so many other movies. Good surround effects and as much LFE that a werewolf flick can reasonably have.

Got this from Amazon yesterday. Incredible sound track (7.1 Dolby TrueHD) and plenty of non stop action. Highly recommend as a go to demo...Yes

watched this last night :

few funny moments (thanks to Bruce), few good action moments (thanks to The Rock), very hot girl (http://www.wallpaperdev.com/stock/adrianne-palicki-beautiful.jpg) but overall it's just "watch one time and forget " movie. even my 12 years old son was not impressed much...

Oblivion: Descent movie with the most diverse and outstanding LFE and sub 20 Hz effects. This might change which are the most taked about movies for LFE! This first half of the movie the LFE were ok but, I forgot that l turned the LFE to -20. Once I raised it to 0, WoW!

Oblivion: Descent movie with the most diverse and outstanding LFE and sub 20 Hz effects. This might change which are the most taked about movies for LFE! This first half of the movie the LFE were ok but, I forgot that l turned the LFE to -20. Once I raised it to 0, WoW!

+1

great movie. liked it alot.

Never heard of Olympus has fallen but saw it at redbox last night. Huge Morgan freeman fan so I figured why not. GLAD I DID!!! What good movie it was. Full of action and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Also kind of scary in a way of something that could happen. None the less good rent. May buy one day when the price is right.