Joe Walsh at Daryl's House

Islander

I've watched every episode via the website. My favorite is Monte Montgomery. I swear he does a great Sarah Smile. It was Monte's Youtube video of this song that got Daryl's attention and thus the invite. His guitar playing is second to none. Watch that video of Monte below:

I never know when it's on though. I normally catch it when I'm channel surfing. Wish I had a schedule.

You can sign up for a email reminder on the site, have been using it a little over a year and other than the heads up that a new show is coming you do not get spammed.

I loved what Walsh commented on the music from today, " It don´t got no MoJo..."

I loved what Walsh commented on the music from today, " It don´t got no MoJo..."

His performance was great. I love the live sound. Great video, I need to watch the entire series.

His comment about mojo. Pop music never had any mojo, eve back in the 1970s. But I see what he means. As a musician, when they play together they get into a groove and synce up to do a great performance, you can see it in the video.

Finally got at around to watching the latest installment this morning.

I really enjoyed it and it sounded great on my 3-piece Altec Lansing computer speakers.

I'm looking forward to the next installment. In the mean time I'll be watching/listening to past shows.

You can't put MOJO into digital music programs, it can only show up in the magical imperfections of a HUMAN performer or group of performers! Sometimes the magic of the imperfections becomes the best part of the performance!

I've been a Joe Walsh fan ever since the EARLY James Gang days!

Anybody recognize the guitarist on the far right wearing the campaign hat? October 1976, Hirsch Memorial Coliseum, Shreveport, LA. "Welcome to the Hotel California......" For some odd reason that particular concert's pics all appeared as if the camera was looking through a heavy fog or "smokey haze" which just didn't seem to help in the sharpness of the pics at all...but at least the music was fantastic...even seeming surrealistic at times! Go figure

post-9310-13819824782238_thumb.jpg

I never know when it's on though. I normally catch it when I'm channel surfing. Wish I had a schedule.

You can sign up for a email reminder on the site, have been using it a little over a year and other than the heads up that a new show is coming you do not get spammed.

Thanks!