Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
On 1/24/2017 at 1:56 PM, Schu said:

Snow time...

Nice pictures, that's alot of rocks, to it's strange to see mountains without trees, we tend to go North East, every mountain is covered with trees. One of the reasons I would like to go to Colorado someday but the South West has some great scenery also.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 1:41 PM, Thaddeus Smith said:

My littlest turned 2 yesterday so we celebrated with some friends at a local park this morning. Kolaches and coffee for all, with a giant cinnamon roll for the guest of honor! (my 4 year old in the 'Muricha Flag swimsuit in the following pictures, accompanied by cousins and close friends)

You better be hanging some of these on your wall. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dtel said:

Nice pictures, that's alot of rocks, to it's strange to see mountains without trees, we tend to go North East, every mountain is covered with trees. One of the reasons I would like to go to Colorado someday but the South West has some great scenery also.

above the tree line.  just breathe.

6 hours ago, Max2 said:

You better be hanging some of these on your wall. 

Close, I made a "year in review" photo book for my wife and gave it to her for her birthday a few weeks ago. Mostly pics of the 4 of us, but included some of extended family during the holidays, etc. Think I may do it annually now. :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Close, I made a "year in review" photo book for my wife and gave it to her for her birthday a few weeks ago. Mostly pics of the 4 of us, but included some of extended family during the holidays, etc. Think I may do it annually now. :)

did i make the book this year?