Jubilee's for sale ! SOLD !

davis419b

So I take it your probably not going to take me up on my offer, you know the one with you have the money, I have the space kind of deal. I mean if you are I need to know right away to drive down to pick them up.
:D

P39-f's and Jubilees

I think the most interesting man in the world is going to have Boxx tattooed on him !!

Congrats

I think we are going to have at least a thousand questions for Boxx once everything is set up.

Good luck with them!

Here is the first question. Would you be willing to adopt me???

• Like 1

P39-f's and Jubilees

I think the most interesting man in the world is going to have Boxx tattooed on him !!

Congrats

I think we are going to have at least a thousand questions for Boxx once everything is set up.

Good luck with them!

Here is the first question. Would you be willing to adopt me???

Seeing that you are in Colorado, you may be moved to the top of the list ... :D

• 2 weeks later...
I would not make disparaging comments about the K510 horn. For a little guy, it is surprisingly close in sound to its big brother the K-402.
So far with my experience, the sound quality is outstanding and I'm just getting started with room placement.
  • Like 1

I would not make disparaging comments about the K510 horn. For a little guy, it is surprisingly close in sound to its big brother the K-402.
So far with my experience, the sound quality is outstanding and I'm just getting started with room placement.

Shouldn't you be getting started with pictures?

• Like 2

I'm going to re-do my main listening room. Photo's to follow.....

Then now would be the time to add a MC252 to power them...... :)

Then now would be the time to add a MC252 to power them...... :)

It would be a good consideration, however I'm going to give a tube setup a chance first...

• 2 weeks later...