The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

27 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

& OJ

A slow speed chase

• Haha 3

I never used citrus.  Just threw it down.  Worked quite nicely for me  :)

• Like 1

heard it said after watching a Corona commercial “if you buy good beer you don’t need a lime.”   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

me like tequila.

With lime as the Spanish and Mexicans intended? Seville sour orange if you’re short on limes.

Wb

14 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

heard it said after watching a Corona commercial “if you buy good beer you don’t need a lime.”   

22 hours ago, WillyBob said:

is 151 Bacardi still available?

My advice: Given the choice of the above or nothing: “Stay thirsty my friend” (the most interesting man in the world). 🥃🍺🍸

Wb

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Howzit all?

we had a nice evening. nothing exciting.. A nice quiet evening

My back isn't as bad as it could be. I can get up and around w/o  my stick. That is good

Weather people are going nuts. We got a little rain. They are acting, "Get the boats"... 

just happy to have a different report. Sunny and warm all the time is hard on them.  Rainfail report are in the hundredths of an inch.  What was predicted. The cats got a little bit damp. It came down in buckets --- none spilled

there's a pair of birch LS on cl Phoenix.  Make offer. They mention new costing $8000/pair

From what I have seen over that passed year, I got good bang for the buck when I bought my system

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfbane said:

With lime as the Spanish and Mexicans intended? Seville sour orange if you’re short on limes.

Wb

Negative.  Not saying that it’s a bad thing, just not something that i do.  Never was one of those lime and salt and a shot guys.  I’ll do a shot; but all i need is the tequila. Now this Avion 44 Extra Anejo cost me $150 for a bottle so I think i shall sip on it instead of doing shots. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wolfbane said:

My advice: Given the choice of the above or nothing: “Stay thirsty my friend” (the most interesting man in the world). 🥃🍺🍸

Wb

Rum is my least favorite alcohol ... i’ll drink a Corona if I’m at someone’s house or an event and that is what they have; but, i don’t buy that for myself. I’ve pretty much settled on Molson Canadian being my beer of choice, i will also occasionally buy Guinness Draught or Bitburger -- oh and I love Harp on tap.  For decades it was Moosehead; but, Molson beat them for first place. 

Rum is the only alcohol I drink; although what passes for rum these days...

Cuban rum is best, but may also be liquid hangover.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Rum is the only alcohol I drink; although what passes for rum these days...

Cuban rum is best, but may also be liquid hangover.

In high school was  bacardi 151 ... about 10 years ago, i was at a poker game at my brother in laws house and had some Captain Morgan -- don’t know where that ranks on the rum chain of command; but ... i’m not a fan of it. 

22 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Molson Canadian being my beer of choice

Have you had it in Canada? You know the stuff they save for themselves, not the stuff they export to us heathens.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, babadono said:

Have you had it in Canada? You know the stuff they save for themselves, not the stuff they export to us heathens.

I have and it is better.  than what they export

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, babadono said:

no i haven’t.  But i would. 

1 minute ago, dirtmudd said:

I have and it is better.  than what they export

Roger. Just wondering about BSM's experiences. When i lived in Meeee chigan i used to go over to Windsor or Sarnia Ontario to the Brewer's Retail just to get the genuine article.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

no i haven’t.  But i would. 

Well then you need to visit the Great White North:) I'd advise going in the summer, you know less snow, warmer weather for beer drinking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, babadono said:

Well then you need to visit the Great White North:) I'd advise going in the summer, you know less snow, warmer weather for beer drinking.

would love to hang out there for a while -- when there isn’t snow.  Spent a winter looking at Canada quite a bit ... icebreaker i was on spent the winter tying up in Sault Ste. Marie. Going up and down the St. Mary’s River and well ... Canada is right there. 

2 hours ago, babadono said:

Roger. Just wondering about BSM's experiences. When i lived in Meeee chigan i used to go over to Windsor or Sarnia Ontario to the Brewer's Retail just to get the genuine article.

my friend would go the Canadian side of the falls... bring back Cuban's and beer !   Molson xxx...

• Like 3