Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning crew, rainy day here. I think Tarheel sent his rain this away, I know we can use the rain. I have been bringing in the crops (cucumbers and tomatoes) Making pickles, and I made some Harbanero/Mango salsa the other night. I will try some of it at my brothers bday part. Well off to the office.

• Like 2

Your salsa sounds tasty duder!

Welcome back dtel and thanks for the compliment....North Carolina does have its high spots.

Out of likes before the day starts.....what's up with that? Thanks to all for the dating advice....it was invaluable :wacko: I would like it to go well so Steve I won't tell her you're my twin brother! Ben and Taz.....very helpful :unsure:

A sunny day in store so.....

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 5

• Moderators
....North Carolina does have its high spots.

They sure do and I tested many last week, everyday I heard from my wife and daughter........."Let's sell everything and move here". I told them I will not sell my stereo, tools or tractor, you two figure out the rest, it would take the better part of an 18 wheeler to move just those.

Minermark left on his trip, just wondering, have not seen him this morning ?

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3

I told them I will not sell my stereo, tools or tractor, you two figure out the rest, it would take the better part of an 18 wheeler to move just those.

I've tried to talk the wife into buying a semi with trailer and turning it into a motor home. Park the trailer and use the tractor for a car.

So far not much luck. But it is fun trying to convince her.

• Like 3

Daughter flew in from N.C. for a visit and to be with my wife on her birthday Monday. Life is good.

I've been working on a very elaborate lie to tell my wife that would allow me to leave the house at 10:15 PM and not raise any suspicion. It worked to perfection. I left my house at about 10:30, drove an hour and a half to pick my daughter up at the airport. We got in at 1:30 AM. All was good till my Rottie figured out that someone was with me and almost blew the surprise. Luckily my wife was sleeping hard at the time. The dog was doing his best "STRANGER IN THE HOUSE" alarm. I "hid" my oldest daughter who had just got in with my youngest daughter in her bedroom for the night (another surprise for my youngest daughter!). The surprise visit was unveiled at the breakfast table when my oldest daughter snuck up behind my wife and touched her on the side. All was well till my wife figured out that all the people that she knew were in the house were already in the kitchen and accounted for. She went from panic to elation in a fraction of a second. Wish I had filmed it, it was great.

• Like 6

Daughter flew in from N.C. for a visit and to be with my wife on her birthday Monday. Life is good.

I've been working on a very elaborate lie to tell my wife that would allow me to leave the house at 10:15 PM and not raise any suspicion. It worked to perfection. I left my house at about 10:30, drove an hour and a half to pick my daughter up at the airport. We got in at 1:30 AM. All was good till my Rottie figured out that someone was with me and almost blew the surprise. Luckily my wife was sleeping hard at the time. The dog was doing his best "STRANGER IN THE HOUSE" alarm. I "hid" my oldest daughter who had just got in with my youngest daughter in her bedroom for the night (another surprise for my youngest daughter!). The surprise visit was unveiled at the breakfast table when my oldest daughter snuck up behind my wife and touched her on the side. All was well till my wife figured out that all the people that she knew were in the house were already in the kitchen and accounted for. She went from panic to elation in a fraction of a second. Wish I had filmed it, it was great.

Very cool I love surprises.
  • Like 2

Hope Jackson is OK.

Where is Mark ?

Yes Sancho i hope jackson is okay as well. I did not understand he was in the hospital.....

I wonder if Marks not helping in the firefight thats in the area...after long i might call to get the lowdown

• Like 2

Rain will just not let up....been going on for ever it seems. Not going out tonight. Just hang out and stay dry.

Just had coffee with next to last girlfriend and its goods we can now be friends.

The date yesterday with Ms. Indiana did not live up to expectations. Had a martini, couple beers, and wings and talked for two hours but in the end no sparks. Dating in your 60s sucks.

Hope Sancho's son is okay. Hope Mark shows up soon.

Too late for coffee so......

Cheers :emotion-46: Gents

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 3