Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

And BTW, no offense meant from me to anyone here. Lately I have been posting and retracting on some post, as I do not want to hurt other's feelings, unless it is intentional.(kidding)

Just full of pee and vinegar lately!

Lately?

uh, I think I'm the one full of piss and vinegar lately :blush:

• Like 1

And BTW, no offense meant from me to anyone here. Lately I have been posting and retracting on some post, as I do not want to hurt other's feelings, unless it is intentional.(kidding)

Just full of pee and vinegar lately!

Lately?

uh, I think I'm the one full of piss and vinegar lately :blush:

Your right, not just lately, come to think of it.

Well, you are in good company. Lots has changed here over time. For instance no skunkpissing allowed.

And maybe that's a good thing. Jury still out. :emotion-22::emotion-44:

Thanks!

Edited by billybob

The new lady friend wrote and said she forgot something already scheduled for Friday night! She suggested Saturday night. I already have one ticket to a concert for that night and the concert is sold out. I told her we would probably connect sooner or later. Now she doesn't respond at all!

I suspect I hurt her feelings, or she lost interest, or met someone. No clue really!

Oh dating or trying to is sooooo much fun!

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 1

The new lady friend wrote and said she forgot something already scheduled for Friday night! She suggested Saturday night. I already have one ticket to a concert for that night and the concert is sold out. I told her we would probably connect sooner or later. Now she doesn't respond at all! I suspect I hurt her feelings, or she lost interest, or met someone. No clue really!

Ball was in your court. Looks like a FUMBLE!

• Like 1

The new lady friend wrote and said she forgot something already scheduled for Friday night! She suggested Saturday night. I already have one ticket to a concert for that night and the concert is sold out. I told her we would probably connect sooner or later. Now she doesn't respond at all!

I suspect I hurt her feelings, or she lost interest, or met someone. No clue really!

Oh dating or trying to is sooooo much fun!

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Maybe you can get another ticket and surprise her.

Maybe see what she thinks of the concert first!

Oh, I am thinking now.

Probably just disappointed is all.(her) :)

Like to think you have a + effect on women.

Sure you do!

Enjoy! I would!

• Like 2

• Moderators
The new lady friend wrote and said she forgot something already scheduled for Friday night! She suggested Saturday night. I already have one ticket to a concert for that night and the concert is sold out. I told her we would probably connect sooner or later. Now she doesn't respond at all! I suspect I hurt her feelings, or she lost interest, or met someone. No clue really!

You didn't change plans she did, don't worry about it.

Like Billybob said, playing hard to get, even if it were the case it's way better than sounding to eager, that would scare her off I would think, but then what do I know I haven't dated in 3.5 decades. :lol:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Why stop, I like to live the dating thing through Tarheal, my wife is not as willing as I am about me wanting to date when I see a good looking woman, she just don't understand ? :unsure::lol:

OK it's not dating I'm thinking about when I say that to my wife about good looking women, and she just says go for it ! :D But I know that is just like Clint Eastwood saying, you feel lucky punk ? :(

• Like 2

You didn't change plans she did, don't worry about it.

Missed that in my exuberance. Would offer some advice now but, thinking he is still good to go. Looking at it again, I'll stop.

You both missed it. She had plans she had forgotten about BUT offered an alternative day. Chuck then said "I'll PROBABLY see you sooner or later". I'm sure she took it as him finding a way out of the date.

• Like 1

Why stop, I like to live the dating thing through Tarheal, my wife is not as willing as I am about me wanting to date when I see a good looking woman, she just don't understand ? :unsure::lol:

OK it's not dating I'm thinking about when I say that to my wife about good looking women, and she just says go for it ! :D But I know that is just like Clint Eastwood saying, you feel lucky punk ? :(

See, you understand these things. He relies upon your wisdom in these matters of the heart. Had not realized it but, yes guess I am dating again through Tarheel as my surrogate. Glad he can take a joke. Seriously, is another matter. Life on the wild side. What a lucky fellow he is! And you too apparently.

Go get us a date Tarheel! And let her know we are not that easy...to bag.

• Like 3