Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' gang. One big cup down and another in process. Snow on the ground in Denver metro ... not a big deal but more than the dusting they predicted. Entertaining out of town friends today and will probably take in the Super Bowl even though we don't have a dog in the fight. Good food and friends is enough. Cheers.

• Like 6

• Moderators
i feel like the walking dead and dont know why , damn rooster crowing right outside my window at 6am might have something to do with it

When we had chickens the coop was about 50' from our bedroom window and the rooster would start at about 3:30 am, don't know what was wrong with him, so I gave him to a neighbor.

• Like 4

Good Sunday morning coffee crew................. :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

On my third here, more Starbucks Christmas Blend, video Skype with my dad from N.C.  Chatting about Starbucks which at 86 soon to be 87 LOVES :smile: the stuff...   Wife doesn't like it, so she makes up her own brew separately!  Anyone else have two different brews going for others in the household ?

Ok, must set about the day, figure I will play with my roof rake a little before the next biggie coming in sometime tomorrow!!

All for now..........

...............gw

• Like 5

Morning Gang

Man iv had some good sleep in the last day here :emotion-21:

It's Game Day eh ?, this will be my first bowl that i dont have my numbers in front of me, and the wife is asking where they are :o

Told her they are in Reno Dear, so then she asks when are we leaving :o

I will be on the Boat, she will be on her retirement paperwork.

Time for some Bacon & Eggs coffee :emotion-44:

post-57941-0-14680000-1422809774.jpg

• Like 5

Well coffee and breakfast down, now time to remove some snow.  Ugh I thought I was going to make it all year with out having to shovel, guess not. 

Yes Mark game day today, heading to buddy's house to watch with his family.  The wife is fixing some beer cheese dip, and nacho cheese dip.  For fun I am rooting for the Patriots.

• Like 5

Well coffee and breakfast down, now time to remove some snow.  Ugh I thought I was going to make it all year with out having to shovel, guess not. 

Yes Mark game day today, heading to buddy's house to watch with his family.  The wife is fixing some beer cheese dip, and nacho cheese dip.  For fun I am rooting for the Patriots.

Iv never had a Fav team, cannot, will not, it's all about the numbers that come up.

If my winning number(s) requires a team to score, im rootin for that team.

Saves a boat load of money during the year, as there is NO team favored.

Pats would be a good win, it's been a long time since they have been there.

• Like 4

Coffee & breakfast down, now time to start in on the BM's.  A lot of snow here too.  They say 10 - 15 inches by the time it stops, sometime after midnight tonight and then temperatures plummet to near 0.  Going out too to start digging out.   :(

012_zpsef847bae.jpg

006_zps06cbf0a5.jpg

011_zps1ea017f2.jpg

• Like 9

good sunday morning guys, i feel like the walking dead and dont know why  :wacko: , damn rooster crowing right outside my window at 6am might have something to do with it................oh well first cup on the way :emotion-44:

when we first came to the U.S. back in 1968 we lived on a farm in VA. Someone gave me a little chick. It lived in the trailer with us. Well that little yellow chick turned into a big rooster. It was a pet until it got mean. My dad would mess with it. It started to attack my mom, my dad would just laugh. The only two that were safe from the rooster was the dog and my dad. Even the cat would run from that thing.

It go so bad we had to put it outside with the other chickens. Still when my mom would go out to hang up the laundry the rooster would chase here.......god it was funny......she had to take the dog with here. The rooster would not hang with the other chickens to much. It stayed around the trailer most of the time.

The rooster went missing for a few days, had no clue were it was. We lived on a 3500+ acre horse farm. One morning leaving for school the rooster was back in the yard. But it was all messed-up, covered in blood............ standing on one leg.........it's big comb on it's head half hanging off.......and making some sad sounds. Well dad went back in the house got his gun and shot it. It was a sad day.

A few days later we saw the other rooster he got into a fight with. He was in worst shape......missing an eye......all beaten up, dad said "looks like I shot the wrong one"

Well 2nd cup down, just hanging out today......might watch the game?

Check on later :-)

• Like 7

• Moderators
Coffee & breakfast down, now time to start in on the BM's. A lot of snow here too

YOU DOG, :emotion-14:  the BM's and whatever that round thing is looks really good, now I'm reminded of BM's ! :(   :D but you can keep the snow/cold

got my mouth watering now :wacko:

• Like 4

Coffee & breakfast down, now time to start in on the BM's.  A lot of snow here too.  They say 10 - 15 inches by the time it stops, sometime after midnight tonight and then temperatures plummet to near 0.  Going out too to start digging out.   :(

012_zpsef847bae.jpg

006_zps06cbf0a5.jpg

011_zps1ea017f2.jpg

Dude what is that breakfast item on the right in the top pic it looks delicious.  I have never been one for bloody marys but the way you make them look I would be down to try that. 

• Like 4