Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning and welcome back Ben. 

Packing LF off to W. Virginia in a few minutes.  Will be a long two weeks and three days.

Congrats Gary.....we need a pic of you performing.  Next time?

Lost 8 ponds in 5 days on the GM diet.  Google it for details.  Not that much fun but good results if you don't cheat.  Down from 189 to 181 as of this morning.  Gonna cheat this morning for the first time and have breakfast with my old geezer friends. 

It's Friday retirees and worker bees.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

8 pounds in five days ? :o

As memory serves, the last time i did that, i Dropped a eightpack of Guinness :blink:

• Like 6

Morning Gang

102 projected just outside the mancave, outside being the key word -_-

Spider Bite almost gone, Yes, i was bitten somewhere wile traveling the 12 day,.4.300 mile trip. no biggie.

What is the biggie was, i never saw what kind of spider, and the fact it bit me halfway up my left leg, another 18" and the Family Jewles would have been in danger :o :o :o

Coffee should be done, energy level -3, i could drink the Pot :emotion-44:

• Like 7

Morning all....

Coffee done and I'm at the shop waiting for parts to get here...

Some good news......was at court this moring for a prelim hearing and the state droped there "main charge"....there was no just cause gor this charge in the first place.....

We now just have a mistermeamer to deal with.....should be OK.....my daughter can come back in our house now...

I feel a lot better today...

Wishing all a good day...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

Happy Friday folks. Not a lot to report .. just some yardwork and working on health ins. changes coming up soon. Boring, huh?

Gary .. congrats on the show and thanks for more great pics. Keep em coming. My performances and collaborations with other musicians are usually limited to someone's living or family room!!

Mark .. careful with spider bites. Have heard some horrifying stories. Good to hear you're ok.

Cheers, guys.

• Like 3

Mark, since you were in my neck of the woods recently you should be very careful with that bite. We have Brown Recluse spiders here and their bite is nothing to mess with. Get it checked out if it isn't healing properly.

Yeah it never looked worse than a small Zit, hell if it did not itch i would not have even known it.

It's pretty well healing up, never got biogger than a dime size.

• Like 4

I'm thinking his whole house evaporative cooler version 2 would be good.  Added bonus, it produces a nice chilaxin'  waterfall kind of sound.  Combine it with his whole house fan.  

Thanks to whoever posted this.  I think I have most of the stuff I need... 'cept maybe the coil of copper tubing and evaporative stuff...

Ahhhh.  Got a dead freezer full of all kinds of rotting nastiness.  Died and then warmed up before I realized it.  Should be some cois for a project like this.... Got a box fan or two.  Even a window fan to pull the air through.  A nice big ole slab of rock and could make it pretty....

• Like 3