Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good morning yet again

Loading for a farm run, nothing else to do around here today.

75 @ 60% Humidity muggy BS!

On with the day.

And in other news, my Icon is almost paid for as of monday, only two more loong years for the production wait.

http://iconaircraft.com/#home

And the 185 is now a sealed deal, as in Gone.

post-57941-0-68760000-1435492671_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 8

:emotion-44: Coffee:

Early to bed, late to rise...cup#1 :emotion-44:   I will need a couple more for sure.   :blink:

:emotion-53: Cables  :huh: (Tarheel, maybe you can get Chad or Alex to add a Cable emoticon):

Gary, can you please post the link for the live Tanglewood concerts?  Is there one this evening?  Sounded awesome last summer streamed live via laptop from the headphone out, through the Sansui's aux inputs, to the Khorns.  I would like to do that again.  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:

Off to fetch cup#2...

• Like 6

Don't you hate it when you start up old faithful and she locks up on the Windows startup screen. Then does it repeatedly with several attempts. Then you realize you MIGHT have a serious problem. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Welcome to my world.

Never found a safe mode yet that was worth a flip. Was wondering where you were!

• Like 4

Make him an outside cat.

Lol, thinking that is what we will have now. Give a cat a job month, I guess!

It already has a name now...billybobcat! I will tell her you called it!

The tail, or lack thereof...

It has not a bob tail but a half tail like. Nancy just gave me a tutorial on Manx cat's gene and bob tail mixing in the gene pool.

Cat stopped meowing, but guarding it's food.

• Like 2

Make him an outside cat.

Lol, thinking that is what we will have now. Give a cat a job month, I guess!

It already has a name now...billybobcat! I will tell her you called it!

This just reminded me of yesterday...

A friend of mine got a baby fainting goat a couple weeks ago.  I saw it yesterday and he told me the whole story and it cracked me up.  From him picking it up in his 1990's Cadillac Deville and transporting it home in a dog crate in the back seat, to the creative name he gave it...that's right "Billy" , to experiencing it actually faint.  He is getting more comfortable with his new home with chickens and roosters sharing the digs.  Kind of makes me wish I had jumped on a Free CL ad a week ago with several free fainting goats.  Maybe they are the ticket to helping me maintain the garlic mustard and buckthorn growth.

• Like 6

Good morning/afternoon coffee hounds ......  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44: :emotion-44:  

My all glass perc still on the range top, smallest gas burner at the lowest setting, keeping things warm for sipping throughout the day...  Melitta coffee brand... :emotion-21:

Todd, I can get you the link for Tanglewood broadcasts once again.   Did you see the studio pics I posted of the broadcast booth?   I showed our sound tech the flying rigs and subs.  He commented that it was very high end stuff !  (DBTechniks)    Also, the fact that the center sub faced rearward was for bass cancellation on stage for the musicians!   He said it was based on the principals of a cardioid mic... !

Dtel, the 'organ' jokes we don't hear of these days..   The closest I can relate to that is my 'chosen' name in the motorcycle club.   They didn't want to call me OrganMan, so they made it 'PianoMan'..... :wacko2: (I don't play piano..)   Really, I would have preferred 'Hammond Man' , right Chuck (B3) ?

Ok, working on stuff for this major ROCK show I am in, coming up July 11th..   Got my stage rig components all picked out and are now on the stand.  I will get a photo and share from the keyboard studio....    Coming up next :smile:

...........Gary

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 5

.......ok, here you go.... The 'new' Hammond 'B3' is on top, my trusty old Korg Triton workstation on the lower... New and improved Leslie speaker can be seen in the lower left. Korg Kronos in back of Hammond is part of the TDC rig as you have seen in the latest stage photos from Wednesday night's performance.

......all for now, AND just poured another mug of coffee (0;

Enjoy your Sunday everyone....

Cool and rainy here in the east...

image.jpg1_315.jpg

....Gary

• Like 6

Hey there MKP............sorry you don't like shopping.......well, I used to dislike food shopping with my mom when I was a kid...   THEN, I moved out at the late age of 41 and was on my own.   I learned to LOVE cooking (she could not get me to help her in the kitchen back in the day, just wasn't interested :wacko: ) once I was out and had my own place, that all changed. 

Now, grocery shopping for me is always an adventure and what ingredients to buy to put breakfast/dinner together etc..VERY little processed stuff as most cooking is scratch here :) .  

I think others have put their foodie entry in Fine Food and Music......I am OVERDUE to put up some photos I have in the food library...    Well, MUSIC first on the agenda today I'm afraid ...   Glad you like the keyboard shot...   Actually playing on that right now ^_^ ...

.......Gary

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 5