Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

"Dude" what's that?  Is that like dude ranch?

come on Chuck...you live at the beach...isn’t “dude” a universal term?

That's a line from Easy Rider when Peter Fonda calls Jack Nicholson "dude" and Nicholson responds...."is that like a dude ranch".

• Like 7

"Dude" what's that?  Is that like dude ranch?

come on Chuck...you live at the beach...isn’t “dude” a universal term?

That's a line from Easy Rider when Peter Fonda calls Jack Nicholson "dude" and Nicholson responds...."is that like a dude ranch".

i’ll remember you when i watch it.

• Like 7

Bottle of Lagavulin is NOW capped for the evening.

Mellowing out W/Haggen-Daz, yeah, that should do it.

7:25 and still crankin tunes, ill go till eight, what the hell.

Farm run in the morning, funny, i cant remember why im going out there........ :o 

Rush 2112, Full/90Spl

• Like 6

Farm run in the morning, funny, i cant remember why im going out there........    

No reason needed ... just have fun. Should be as close to an hour’s drive from you late this summer.  Cousin is getting married in Sonoma area.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 4

Farm run in the morning, funny, i cant remember why im going out there........    

No reason needed ... just have fun. Should be as close to an hour’s drive from you late this summer.  Cousin is getting married in Sonoma area.

You can have the couch....anytime.

And that aint bad, full 60" tv, next to the kitchen/bar.....hell i shoud be sleeping in there :o

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Good Sunday Morn

Coffee perkin, 51 and feels warmer, heavy fog coming.

Farm run w/breakfast Burrito is the plan.

Wife wants me outta here, she is making three kinds of cookies.

Couple dozen going to the Daughter/Cruise ship.

Mellow day is appears, winter project(s), i like mellow.

Calif in known for custom cars, and  "Things".

post-57941-0-40660000-1449414204_thumb.j

• Like 5

Washing the house this morning. Started at 8:30 and 48 degrees.  Using a garden sprayer, some special bacteria killer Clorox from Home Depot, and the hose.  Spray it on and let it do its thing for ten minutes and hose it off.  I've finished the back of the house and one porch on the side.  That's it for today.  Still tired from loading and unloading a half cord od fire wood yesterday.  It's hell getting old.....

May watch the Panthers beat the Saints at 4:30....but only if beer and wings are included.

What are you guys doing today?

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 5

Washing the house this morning. Started at 8:30 and 48 degrees.  Using a garden sprayer, some special bacteria killer Clorox from Home Depot, and the hose.  Spray it on and let it do its thing for ten minutes and hose it off.  I've finished the back of the house and one porch on the side.  That's it for today.  Still tired from loading and unloading a half cord od fire wood yesterday.  It's hell getting old.....

May watch the Panthers beat the Saints at 4:30....but only if beer and wings are included.

What are you guys doing today?

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

1/2 cord is a lot by yourself.

One farm i frequent, 6 cords, three guys, four hours, case of beer.

• Like 5

Good grief ...when I checked out yesterday there was still banana talk ... missed a whole 'bunch' since then. Tried to catch up somewhat.

Great sunny day here with the temps going to maybe 60. Gonna do some mesquite grilled burgers tonight after the Broncos/Chargers game. Meantime working on restoring my grandmother's very old cedar chest.

Dats about it on the update. Sunday cheers guys (and gals).

• Like 7

Afternoon gang.....

Just walked on the deck....nice day....in the 50's...

Getting a late start....was up late watching a movie....Watched South Paw....was ok...

Today I will finnish the "Battle of the Leaves"........ this is the first time I have gotten them all done before the end of year....should be one more truck load to the dump....

I'll get the BOSS to post some pic's of the onslaught......

Had a fire in the barrel last night...me and the granddaughter sat around it talking about "stuff" ..... was a good night......

The BOSS made a great batch of spaghetti last night......man it was good.... I cooked the noodles...

Have a great Sunday all......

MKP :-)

• Like 7