Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Invidiosulus said:

I used to make a ton of malted shakes when I worked at an ice cream shop c.2000-2002.

When once on the road we stopped at a DQ because I thought of a real malt which I had not had in so long I couldn't remember. It was really good, but at the same time it felt like I was gaining 10 pounds it was so rich, I still ate the whole thing.

• Like 5

On 7/11/2023 at 4:02 PM, OO1 said:

there is 1 movie  that just came out , it's  called  SISU from the studio behind John Wick  , 

-   the John Wick  productions ,  never went as far as to show blown up bodies , but this movie does  .

So has anyone seen Sisu?  Worth seeing?

• Confused 1

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

When I was trying to gain weight, I drank many chocolate malt milkshakes. Got pretty good at making them. No... I didn't gain weight.

That's how it works if your trying to gain weight, I never had that problem it was the easy part, I didn't have to even try.

• Like 4

• Moderators

That's a good thing most people have a weight problem, I have never been skinny, now 6'2" and 250-255, I need to lose 25 pounds, I feel better at that weight. The older I get the harder it is to lose but I am trying, no sugar or carbs.

Maby I need to get a Sarong ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, dtel said:

That's a good thing most people have a weight problem, I have never been skinny, now 6'2" and 250-255, I need to lose 25 pounds, I feel better at that weight. The older I get the harder it is to lose but I am trying, no sugar or carbs.

Maby I need to get a Sarong ?

Macros 

o

• Sad 1