Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Hey Willie, I still can't figure out how you could have coffee before you had your coffee?

Some people do this weird thing where they don’t drink all the coffee and they have a cup or two left over for the next day.

Kinda like finishing off the rest of last nights warm beer when you first roll out of bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

During my stayover in the hospital I prefer to start the day with OVOMALTINE , a kind of energy drink from switzerland , the coffee is so bad 🤢

ovo.jpg.32ab9aedc3db2b6cd6a4a6ceaceee1ab.jpg

I guess it's a variation of this, yah?

41ZABACkIcL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Invidiosulus said:

Some people do this weird thing where they don’t drink all the coffee and they have a cup or two left over for the next day.

Kinda like finishing off the rest of last nights warm beer when you first roll out of bed.

something like that... yeah

I drink coffee all day. cold first cup... then fresh hot... until it gets cold.

then I drink most of that ... leaving a cup

circle complete

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I still buy the Malted Ovaltine, love it and recall the Malted Chocolate drinks. We got those at a drive-in when I was young.

I used to make a ton of malted shakes when I worked at an ice cream shop c.2000-2002.

My younger brother used to come in and order a shake made with malt every Tuesday afternoon after his trumpet lesson at the university.

But, he would order all different flavors of milkshake, chocolate, vanilla, chocolate peanut butter, strawberry, praline pecan, bubblegum, etc.

• Like 5