Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

18 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Received some smoky Bloody Mary mix from my bud minermark today.  Came in the afternoon mail and survived the cross country trip in tact.  Now if they could do that with audio gear!

Will have to get some vodka tomorrow.....only one drink of Ketel One left:o  Will report back tomorrow.

Thanks Mark.  Bertie County peanuts mailed today.  Careful with the chocolate covered ghost pepper nuts!  A tad hot!

Do tell your thoughts...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoor

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

^^^^  Gotta love the guy listening to music while sitting behind his speakers.  Tarheel, that kind of looks like a younger version of you.

Who among us didn't love to sit behind of our speakers while staring at the back of our new wireless gear from Radio Shack?! 

• Like 6

This is what I have planned for tomorrow....

Take Shelly "Really Awesome Friend"  to Netties Fine Mexican Food in Bellevue Nebraska, Have Lunch/Dinner.... Go back to her place and I will do my laundry because I live in an apartment and my dryer is broke and wont get replaced till next Friday the 13th... Shelly and I are gonna do some baking to try to reproduce her Dads Oatmeal Raisin Cookies....This will be my Saturday....

• Like 6

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, akdave said:

Who among us didn't love to sit behind of our speakers while staring at the back of our new wireless gear from Radio Shack?! 

Well it's the preferred way to listen to rap and opera. :D

• Like 5

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Take Shelly "Really Awesome Friend"  to Netties Fine Mexican Food in Bellevue Nebraska, Have Lunch/Dinner.... Go back to her place and I will do my laundry because I live in an apartment and my dryer is broke and wont get replaced till next Friday the 13th... Shelly and I are gonna do some baking to try to reproduce

Sounds good, except for the laundry part. :P

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Take Shelly "Really Awesome Friend"  to Netties Fine Mexican Food in Bellevue Nebraska, Have Lunch/Dinner.... Go back to her place and I will do my laundry because I live in an apartment and my dryer is broke and wont get replaced till next Friday the 13th... Shelly and I are gonna do some baking to try to reproduce her Dads Oatmeal Raisin Cookies....This will be my Saturday....

You had me at cookies:D

• Like 5

• Moderators

Looking at the news and thought it was funny.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/asia/taiwan-pole-dancer-funeral/index.html

Some 50 pole dancers performed on top of Jeeps during the funeral procession of former Chiayi City county council speaker Tung Hsiang in Chiayi City, southern Taiwan.
Tung's son said his father appeared in a dream and told him he wanted his memorial to be "hilarious," according to CNN affiliate SET TV.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, dtel said:

Looking at the news and thought it was funny.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/asia/taiwan-pole-dancer-funeral/index.html

Some 50 pole dancers performed on top of Jeeps during the funeral procession of former Chiayi City county council speaker Tung Hsiang in Chiayi City, southern Taiwan.
Tung's son said his father appeared in a dream and told him he wanted his memorial to be "hilarious," according to CNN affiliate SET TV.

Seen this earlier today at work "what a way to be remembered" LOL

• Like 2

Good early morning gang

Anna's Ginger cookies & Coffee in the wee hours of the morning.

Appears things are "wet", drizzle, and amazingly, "Cold". Not for long.

This is our yearly "Pineapple Express", rain from the south pacific comes through for a couple days,

Normally this would be good, however it melts our snowpak, and this is where the flooding comes from they speak of.

Nothing more than a little local street flooding here, made dam sure of that when buying this place, high ground.

post-9700-0-83440000-1405703895.jpg

• Like 6