Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

I knew it, and what I was going to say would have had videos or pictures that would have had to be moderated, and no one wants to moderate really. Well maby Carl, but he's like the main sheriff anyway, I was only given one bullet like Barney Fife, and I'm not going to waste it. :o Not really. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

I knew it, and what I was going to say would have had videos or pictures that would have had to be moderated, and no one wants to moderate really. Well maby Carl, but he's like the main sheriff anyway, I was only given one bullet like Barney Fife, and I'm not going to waste it. :o Not really. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, minermark said:

Preparing the Dodge for new rear tires, (Removing air lines/chrome).

That can get expensive fast. 

That's a sure sign you're getting old, everything seems to be way overpriced.

While on the road the other day we stopped to get gas and went in. Christy asked me if I wanted anything and I thought, maby candy, I rarely eat any but occasionally I feel like it.  I looked and was surprised how much they cost so I didn't get any, she asked I thought you wanted something, but I told her no way at that price $1.50 for a bag of peanut M&M's. She gave me that look, I said it's just the idea, I remember when it was less than 1/3 that price, I don't like them that much. I think I got coffee instead. :emotion-21:

I remember my Grandmother sounding the same way, they would take off the price or she would complain. 

I'm turning into her. 

• Like 2

Im just removing anything that they could mess up, Dodge chrome over plastic is easy to mess up.

SS air lines because it's a Dually so i can air up easy without reaching to the inside tire.

they will have an easier time with the four tire retrofit now.

Also finished the Jenson CD/DVD/GPS dash unit, installed the MIc, wired up the Blue tooth finely, works well.

18198650_1367106836710967_4647951553416657468_n.png

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Guess BigStewMan is out of here.  Anyone heard from him?

No but I really didn't expect to.  I'm sure the move is taking up every waking moment of his.  I haven't tried to contact him for that same reason.

• Like 2

Morning all...

Grandson on the bus... The BOSS got a BIG Tic Tac Toe board yesterday so we were playing a few games before the bus came. We always walk out front of the house and he asks all kinds of questions. Today he asked me " why do we poop and pee?" :lol: So I did my best to explain to a seven year old why.... It was good for a few laughs...

OK... rolling out got some work at the shop... been picking up lately.... How's work been for you guys Carl? 

Later...

MKP :-)

• Like 4