Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Blind date for a smoothie at Whole Foods (her idea) at 1:00 today. Had a dream about it last night.....sort of chaotic.

Smart girl, a public place is safer, you never know these days, for all she knows you could be one of those weirdo's who hangs out online all the time on those mostly men's sites where the obsess over hobbies and women all day. :o  :D

Wait that didn't come out right :(

• Like 1

• Moderators

What do the different colored squares on the fire map mean? Obviously the fire balls indicate fire, but there appears to be much more info there.

See that's why you get the big $ with questions like that.

A little rain would be nice to help these guy's out, are they using planes to help ?

Magnitude 6.1 Earthquake just now - that was a good one!  Probably 30 seconds long!  Doesn't sound like a lot, but watching the windows in the building across the parking lot reflect the sun all over like a disco ball and my dual monitors almost touch for half a minute (@ work) it gets ones attention.  Earthquakes are very humbling events. 

Have a touch of vertigo right now - I'm going for a little walk!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Magnitude 6.1 Earthquake just now - that was a good one!  Probably 30 seconds long!  Doesn't sound like a lot, but watching the windows in the building across the parking lot reflect the sun all over like a disco ball and my dual monitors almost touch for half a minute (@ work) it gets ones attention.  Earthquakes are very humbling events. 

I do hope that there were no serious injuries.

• Like 2

I bet that made the stylus skip :(

• Like 2

Blind date for a smoothie at Whole Foods (her idea) at 1:00 today. Had a dream about it last night.....sort of chaotic.

Smart girl, a public place is safer, you never know these days, for all she knows you could be one of those weirdo's who hangs out online all the time on those mostly men's sites where the obsess over hobbies and women all day. :o  :D

Wait that didn't come out right :(

wisely, i doubt that Chuck mentions even knowing us.

• Like 2

Hey guys the date happened and we talked for a couple of hours but no spark.  She has already written me wanting to get together again next week but I'm not feeling it.  Damn I'm picky!

You guys have a great night and an even better weekend!   

I think I'll mix a :emotion-46:

• Like 2

• Moderators
we talked for a couple of hours but no spark

You are right your a little picky, it's not a bad thing but spark would have been not at the top of my list. But you have to realize being married 35.9 years my list would be a little different than yours. :D

Your doing great, keep fishing

• Like 1

Hey guys the date happened and we talked for a couple of hours but no spark.  She has already written me wanting to get together again next week but I'm not feeling it.  Damn I'm picky!  

are you sure?  I can't talk that long to someone that I already know I like. 

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1