Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning

The wife's friday and im sure she is looking forward to her outing.

On the second cup w/Duggans.

Ebay has been some interesting news as of late, it seems if your a seller, people now have 6Mo, to either like and keep your product, or one morning you could wake up to a whole bunch of return demands, six month return policy? who the Fk does that ?

So after today, no more selling on the Bay for this boy, their Fee's are BS anyway.

UPS and the Fedex have doubled their rates in the last two years, so if Ebay does not rip you off enough, the shipping  will.

Greed is scre-w-ing the american way of life.

• Like 6

Getting new dates lined up.  Friday afternoon I'm driving to Little River, SC (Redneck Rivera) to meet a retired flight attendant at a little place on the water.  A one hour drive but I want to explore a little anyway.  She drives a Volvo like mine and she mentioned the seats roll back!

Friday morning coffee at Wrightsville Beach (3 miles away) with a very persistent lady. I have already mentioned I don't think we are a match and she wants to change my mind.  She is 5'2" and you guys know I like tall and slender.

Next Tuesday lunch with a free spirited 52 year old.  We will be okay as long as she doesn't do the math.

Lunch today with three male school chums and dinner tonight with seven old guys.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 4

She is 5'2"

my last blind date said she was 5'2" and she was; but, she didn't mention that she was 5'2" WIDE.  Even if there isn't a "love connection" have fun anyway...i always say anyone that wants to spend time with me that must be a good thing ... ok, i don't always say that; but, you get the point.

• Like 1

I go with the classic style when making bloody Mary's, I go with either Sacramento or Campbell's tomato juice.

In a pint glass squeeze a lemon wedge, drop in.

a fistful of ice cubes 

A healthy dose of Worchestershire, Lea & Perrins is best

Tabasco to taste

fresh cracked pepper and salt, don't be shy

a healthy spoonful of horseradish

free pour your vodka of choice. (personally I use Luksusowa Polish vodka, using high end vodka in a drink with tabasco is a waste)

Top off with Tomato juice.

I pour my Bloody's back & forth 3 times between my glass and a larger vessel. Works for me. Celery stalk is optional.

• Like 2

• Moderators
CECAA850, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:42 AM, said:

billybob, on 01 Oct 2014 - 10:41 AM, said: Reminder! BM's do not have to be as hot as a welding torch to be good.

Out of context, this is mildly disturbing.

Ha I had to read it twice, I must have thought the same thing.

Billybob your right they don't have to be as hot as a welding torch to be good, but just a touch of Tabasco is probably not enough for me. I don't want blisters but a nice burning feeling is good. Not crazy about tabasco anyway, I like other brands more.

Anyway I don't know what a welding torch is, must be something new ? :D

Billy if you get a chance (and don't mind) put your state up by your avatar, or if you don't want people to know, just say north east or wherever you are, It's up to you it's not required just helpful sometimes, just ignore if your in the witness relocation program :o  :P  

• Like 2