Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
CECAA850, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:CECAA850, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:CECAA850, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

Stephen Schaffer, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:56 AM, said:Stephen Schaffer, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:56 AM, said:Stephen Schaffer, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:56 AM, said: a healthy spoonful of horseradish

Never tried that.

I was thinking the same thing, I will try it since I like horseradish, the recipe looks good. Thanks Stephen 

Boxx  apparently types faster than me :emotion-21:

Edited by dtel

CECAA850, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:CECAA850, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:CECAA850, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

Stephen Schaffer, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:56 AM, said:Stephen Schaffer, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:56 AM, said:Stephen Schaffer, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:56 AM, said: a healthy spoonful of horseradish

Never tried that.

I was thinking the same thing, I will try it since I like horseradish, the recipe looks good. Thanks Stephen 

Boxx  apparently types faster than me :emotion-21:

It is amazing what I can still do with these old, many times broken, fingers....

• Like 1

Horseradish is an essential element of a good Bloody! Plus you get to pick it out of your teeth when you finish your drink. Let me know how you guys like it, I think it adds another layer of flavor to it, and is sorely missed when not included.

• Moderators

Horseradish is an essential element of a good Bloody! Plus you get to pick it out of your teeth when you finish your drink. Let me know how you guys like it, I think it adds another layer of flavor to it, and is sorely missed when not included.

Or just have another.

I will definitely try it, now if I just had some raw oysters to go with it things would be about perfect.

• Like 1

Always a pleasure to learn some good drink mixing tips on a Wednesday (or Thursday, Friday, etc....)

• Like 1

u get a chance (and don't mind) put your state up by your avatar, or if you don't want people to know, just say north east or wherever you are, It's up to you it's not required just helpful sometimes, just ignore if your in the witness relocation program

I thought we all knew billybob was in witness protection!   So sorry dtel that I didn't mention that.  His phone number is 408 972-3569 but just share it with forum members please.....cause it's all hush hush you know.

• Like 1

Or just have another.

I will definitely try it, now if I just had some raw oysters to go with it things would be about perfect.

I may have to re-think my dinner plans for tonight.....

• Moderators
Tarheel, on 01 Oct 2014 - 12:18 PM, said:

dtel, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:58 AM, said: u get a chance (and don't mind) put your state up by your avatar, or if you don't want people to know, just say north east or wherever you are, It's up to you it's not required just helpful sometimes, just ignore if your in the witness relocation program

I thought we all knew billybob was in witness protection!   So sorry dtel that I didn't mention that.  His phone number is 408 972-3569 but just share it with forum members please.....cause it's all hush hush you know.

I didn't know, I won't give out the phone number. :o

I was just thinking about you Tarheal, when I went back to read something and noticed you were the one who started this thread 166 pages ago. :emotion-21:  

• Like 1

• Moderators

My wife hates when I get ideas about different things to eat or drink if it requires a special trip to the store. She says I never stop thinking about food, among other things, she's right.

I add a horseradish flavored pickle as a top of glass garnish myself.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Were leaving to go on a cruise soon, we are thinking about getting what they call the Cheers program.  

What it consist of is one set price per person for 7 days and it allows up to 15 drinks per day, any drink under the price of $10 is included, which is way more than 90% of the drinks they sell. The main reason for this is they have a large menu and it would be a great way to try many different things without paying 6-8$ per drink they normally charge. It also includes all Tequila and rum shots which would be really good to try different brands without buying bottle of the stuff just to try each of the better brands. It also includes unlimited non alcoholic frozen or regular drinks.

It's sounding pretty good as a way to find some new drinks, and save considering the break even point for cost is 5-6 drinks a day, the plan also includes the tips and taxes.

• Like 2

• Moderators

just glad some can handle the hot.

gas welding.

good constitution.

will do...big bent of florida

one hand typos.

I like hot, but not the crazy hot some peppers have where you break out in a sweat and think your going to die.

Gas welding, Ok, when I think torch I think back to my shipfitter days of cutting torch, back then mig and tig welding was all new and just getting started and torches were used for brazing or preheating.

Florida, ok I didn't know that. Your doing better than me, it takes me two hands to have all the typos.

• Like 2

Lol, it is all hot to me. Reflux disease will not allow but a little warm.

Tried welding one day with electric...not very good results.

Used to pay pretty good, especially union and if good at it like brother in law.

Thought everyone knew, talked like Floridian native.

Am in protection program, but always use Florida, as they would think am lying.

They know I do not like it hot. B)

• Like 1

My wife hates when I get ideas about different things to eat or drink if it requires a special trip to the store. She says I never stop thinking about food, among other things, she's right.

I alternate most of my daily ideas with taking a nap.  It does slow you down, but you feel rested most of the day.

• Like 2

Billy if you get a chance (and don't mind) put your state up by your avatar, or if you don't want people to know, just say north east or wherever you are, It's up to you it's not required just helpful sometimes, just ignore if your in the witness relocation program  

how about saying "In a land where a cold BM is just as good as a burning hot one."  Where would that be ... Cleveland?

• Like 2