Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I think BMW must be monitoring this forum ... the dealer just called and asked what my intentions are with my car. They say they want it for their pre-owned vehicle lot (code for we want you to buy a new one).  They'll have to make me a fantastic deal ... probably too fantastic for them to even think of offering.

• Like 3

X3 or X5 maybe?  My wife had an X3 loaner during the 6 week wiring repair.  We really liked it.  As a matter of fact, it was the best handling/feeling driving experience I've ever had in a downpour (which we get frequently).  They're very sure footed. 

Not to bring this thread of topic, I'm sure the BMW's are full of cables and we actually drank coffee in it on more than one occasion :)

• Like 3

Mornin gang:

Taco Tuesday was great, waking up with a little heart burn, that dont happen often.

I see the moon is still covered just a tad, and the weather is cooler, 80s today.

Never got my new Monitor/Tv/Cable clean up installed yet, looks like today is a Cosco run.

Coffee should be done, Time for Duggans/Creamer.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Breakfast with a friend.  The usual 2 om, bacon, potatoes.  Walked Jake and now to pull out the pressure washer and clean up the front porch.  Going to an event at the beach at 6:00 to howl at the moon. 

But tomorrow a flight attendant from SC is planning to come see me.  We have already discussed the menu........her :emotion-25:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 6

When it comes to coffee, I happen to be very fortunate that I work for a company that supplies coffee to many office buildings and office coffee distributors around the country.  "Occasionally" I get to purchase damaged or "short coded" higher quality coffee(Peet's, Starbucks, Seattle's Best, etc.) for pennies on the dollar and my wife is in a constant state of pleasure when it is rightly available in our kitchen pantry. :D   I have purchased coffee from the supermarket at retail prices only a handful of times in the last 13 or so years.

With all that said, I am enjoying a robust cup of fresh roasted to order Peet's Major Dickason's Blend as I sit here wasting my time on some forum. ;)

0078535783626_500X500.jpg

Bill

Folgers works well around here, so this peets stuff taste wise better than Folgers?, i see it at the market, just never really gave the designer brands a second thought.

I wants to find a bag of that too!

• Like 1

• Moderators
CECAA850, on 08 Oct 2014 - 10:22 AM, said:

Tarheel, on 08 Oct 2014 - 08:19 AM, said: We have already discussed the menu........her

Don't forget to tip.

I think that's illegal except in Vegas ?