Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

hey Chuck ... do you make the ladies wear name tags so you don't mix them up?

Chuck "oh Diane"

Lady "My name is Debbie"

Chuck "What day is this?"

Lady "Wednesday"

Chuck "Crap i thought it was Thursday."

All in good fun my friend.

I just hope none of them are members of this forum. 

• Like 1

I just hope none of them are members of this forum. 

You bring up a very good point …

Chuck, you’d better not mention the Klipsch Forum to any of your lady friends … if they stumbled upon this thread, they might unite and you’d become the movie of the week.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

• Moderators
Tarheel, on 08 Oct 2014 - 1:55 PM, said:

JL Sargent, on 08 Oct 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:

Wow, Tarheel. Sounds like you've discussed all the important stuff already. :D

Priorities JL priorities :) Should I do a dance in the end zone afterwards?

Only if there wearing a cheerleaders outfit, or was at one point.

Your quickly becoming my hero

• Like 1

CECAA850, on 08 Oct 2014 - 10:22 AM, said:

Tarheel, on 08 Oct 2014 - 08:19 AM, said: We have already discussed the menu........her

Don't forget to tip.

I think that's illegal except in Vegas ?

On a trip in Nevada we seen lots of pink trailer houses out in the middle of nowhere.  Appeared to be business as usual.

One of the pink trailers had a power line running to it.  Also had a twin engine aircraft upside down between the house and the road.  We figured some pilot was buzzing the place and did not see the power line.  Laughed some more and speculated that the plane was left as advertizing.   Anyone know a pilot that might have buzzed a ***** house or two?  

Just asking.

• Like 2

Mornin gang:

Looks like we have yet another fire bug in these parts, just up the road from me in Auburn, four fires started yesterday afternoon.

A few homes already lost, as usual our local news sucks, will be calling in to fire command after 6am and get the skinny on these.

May be going to work again, we shall see.

First cup of the Major Dickinsons going down smooth, I see by the package of coffee, it's just like Blended Scotch, they tell you it's Blended but they dont tell what it's Blended with :ph34r:

• Like 5

Mornin gang:

Looks like we have yet another fire bug in these parts, just up the road from me in Auburn, four fires started yesterday afternoon.

A few homes already lost, as usual our local news sucks, will be calling in to fire command after 6am and get the skinny on these.

May be going to work again, we shall see.

First cup of the Major Dickinsons going down smooth, I see by the package of coffee, it's just like Blended Scotch, they tell you it's Blended but they dont tell what it's Blended with :ph34r:

Watch out for those fires, hopefully they get them under control before they reach you neck of the woods.

On that note, we have service pro out cleaning our basemen. Do to some flooding caused by a contractor not turning a valve off. Sounds like the cleaning process is a lot more then expected. They take everything out a separate into 2 piles. One that's salvageable, one that's not. The stuff that isn't along with the damaged material gets replaced, well is supposed to get replaced. We will see how it goes.

• Like 4

Morning gang:

Smell of smoke is in the air today, air is clear but the smell is there.

as of last night three main fires going and a few more spot fires, total 7, all in the same area.

Have not had any calls as of yet on these, they will be ramping up personnel today.

In other news, i see by an email, PayPal is is now giving people 6 months to dispute a sale, who in the hell does that?

My ebay selling has been in the tank for years anyway with their fee's, so fk them.

First cup down going for the second.

Tarheel must be keeping busy. a good thing.

• Like 3

Well now it has been crazy.  Went to the beach Wednesday night to see the full moon and my date stayed with me for the night.  Had to hustle her off in the morning as I had a coffee date with a newbie at 10:00.  That done I had dinner with the first lady at her house.  The sweet thing knows how to grill and has one of those green egg grills.  I like this W. Virginia lady so I cancelled Ms. Little River flight attendant who was coming to see me.  W,Va lady and I will go to a neighborhood pig picking with band and I'll stay overnight with her this time so she won't have to travel.

Feast or famine my friends.  Almost feel like BigStewMan.

Hey Mark.......next pub trip save up and fly over the fires.  You can pee on them.....that should do it!

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 5

Tough post to follow. Spent my birthday yesterday looking for a motorcycle for work, and generally relaxing.

She made meatloaf, real mashed potatoes, and had a peanut butter cake made before day was out. Guess I will

be cleaning the kitchen some as today is not my birthday.. King for a day though. Not bad! :emotion-44:

She said she looked for the Major's coffee but did not see. OOh well, Good Day. Enjoying my time not tangled up in blues or cables.

Now to think about retirement and what the process is... :blink2:   :mellow:

• Like 3

Hey Mark.......next pub trip save up and fly over the fires.  You can pee on them.....that should do it!

Cant drink and fly, but i will be heading out to the farm later for some "Duster Hours"

Will no doubt be making a Fly&Fetch food run this time, they ask me to pick up a couple of pigs up Chico way today.

• Like 3

Tough post to follow. Spent my birthday yesterday looking for a motorcycle for work, and generally relaxing.

She made meatloaf, real mashed potatoes, and had a peanut butter cake made before day was out. Guess I will

be cleaning the kitchen some as today is not my birthday.. King for a day though. Not bad! :emotion-44:

She said she looked for the Major's coffee but did not see. OOh well, Good Day. Enjoying my time not tangled up in blues or cables.

It's a Peet's Coffee Brand. Wally World has it.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

It's a Peet's Coffee Brand. Wally World has it.

I will tell her Mark! Thanks! I will be looking too.

• Like 2