Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I like hot, but not the crazy hot some peppers have where you break out in a sweat and think your going to die.

Speaking of which, my first 2 Trinidad Scorpions have finally started turning color.  I've got a bunch of green ones but these are the first two that have started to turn and ripen.

• Like 2

• Moderators
Stephen Schaffer, on 01 Oct 2014 - 3:57 PM, said:

BTW JL Sargent, that Count Basie video features my all time favorite jazz musician, the great Zoot Sims on sax. I have more than 35 cds of his, he played with all the greats and that cat could swing!

When I watched it my first thought was it's amazing when you watch a legend like this preform, they make it look so easy and effortless and with outstanding results.

Very nice, I really need to get a way to listen to online videos on my stereo and not just computer.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I like hot, but not the crazy hot some peppers have where you break out in a sweat and think your going to die.

Speaking of which, my first 2 Trinidad Scorpions have finally started turning color.  I've got a bunch of green ones but these are the first two that have started to turn and ripen.

Maby save some seeds for next year and get an early start, sounds like there finishing late this year. I would not want to eat or even touch those, I am not that brave !

• Moderators
JL Sargent, on 01 Oct 2014 - 2:21 PM, said:

A nice nap after lunch is hard to beat.

Once again I am the oddball, :wacko:  :( I can't stand naps I feel like I'm missing something and it messes me up the rest of the day, I never take one, well unless I am really sick .  

• Like 1

JL Sargent, on 01 Oct 2014 - 2:21 PM, said:

A nice nap after lunch is hard to beat.

Once again I am the oddball, :wacko:  :( I can't stand naps I feel like I'm missing something and it messes me up the rest of the day, I never take one, well unless I am really sick .  

Nap Taking 101:  Turn on oscillating fan, remove shoes and socks, elevate feet, cover yourself with a light quilt (if fan is making it cold), put on your favorite "relaxing" music over your Klipsch speakers, close eyes, now think about what you want to eat and drink after you catch some winks. 

Remember you are not missing anything.  If indeed you do, your wife will remind you what needs to be done.  Don't wait until you are sick to enjoy this pleasure.....

• Like 2

Maby save some seeds for next year and get an early start, sounds like there finishing late this year. I would not want to eat or even touch those, I am not that brave !

I planned on it.  I had a heck of a time starting this strain for some reason.  I killed a lot of seedlings in the process.  I only started a couple seeds at a time as I didn't want a slew of these things.

• Like 2

• Moderators
'Boxx', on 01 Oct 2014 - 4:58 PM, said:

Don't wait until you are sick to enjoy this pleasure.....

Ok Boxx I will make a couple little changes but I will try it, it should be raining tomorrow so it sounds like a good time.

post-9700-0-08320000-1412214162.gif

• Like 2

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 01 Oct 2014 - 2:57 PM, said:

dtel, on 01 Oct 2014 - 11:58 AM, said: Billy if you get a chance (and don't mind) put your state up by your avatar, or if you don't want people to know, just say north east or wherever you are, It's up to you it's not required just helpful sometimes, just ignore if your in the witness relocation program  

how about saying "In a land where a cold BM is just as good as a burning hot one."  Where would that be ... Cleveland?

I was thinking New Jersey :lol:

• Like 2

Getting new dates lined up.  Friday afternoon I'm driving to Little River, SC (Redneck Rivera) to meet a retired flight attendant at a little place on the water.  A one hour drive but I want to explore a little anyway.  She drives a Volvo like mine and she mentioned the seats roll back!

Friday morning coffee at Wrightsville Beach (3 miles away) with a very persistent lady. I have already mentioned I don't think we are a match and she wants to change my mind.  She is 5'2" and you guys know I like tall and slender.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Too bad if you can't just be friends.  I went out with a lady for some time.  No Huggin, No Kissing, But did enjoy her company.  The spark for Romance just was not there.    OMG,  That's been 40 year''s ago.  Still communicate every now and then.  

'Boxx', on 01 Oct 2014 - 4:58 PM, said:

Don't wait until you are sick to enjoy this pleasure.....

Ok Boxx I will make a couple little changes but I will try it, it should be raining tomorrow so it sounds like a good time.

Sounds like a winner...

We are supposed to get that rain just ahead of you, with a temp drop...

We need some football weather....

i was going to ask this physic on a date; but, she turned me down before i asked.

Who would want to date a laxative anyway??????

It's best to stay away from those types.  They know in advance when you are going to fart...

• Like 2

Good Morning yet!Alright bloody mary then. no more bm's.

Yes, they put celeb's names on Vodka and perfumes over the last while.

Had a stock abit back that brought out Trump vodka. It twasn't cheap.

It would probably sell if you could get the band on vid :emotion-46: eo drinking it like water. :emotion-44:

• Like 1