Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Boxx, on 29 Sept 2014 - 3:30 PM, said:

I'm going on my 1st afternoon cup of joe.... Nice....

I don't differentiate by time, If I am awake I have coffee in my cup and in the pot, if not I make more.

The wife ask every few days, you need coffee stuff, and she keeps me stocked up. :wub: Wish everything was that regular :(  

• Like 2

Boxx, on 29 Sept 2014 - 3:30 PM, said:

I'm going on my 1st afternoon cup of joe.... Nice....

I don't differentiate by time, If I am awake I have coffee in my cup and in the pot, if not I make more.

The wife ask every few days, you need coffee stuff, and she keeps me stocked up. :wub: Wish everything was that regular :(  

HAHA! I do everything in my house connected to coffee.......wife says I do it better. yea, I get it, stroke the old ego and I melt! "here, let me do it, honey!"

• Like 3

Wife went to work and i pushed the trash can to the curb, chores done for the day.

Think ill go to the pub then breakfast.

Totalwine does not open till 9am, could use a monthly bottle of Scotch, so i spect iv got some time.

Cheers. 

P.S. Being retired as of late, does have it's perks, shipping the wife and kid off to Reno house hunting this Thursday and iv nothing planned for the duration, except maybe some fly time.

Better drink today, looks to be a long sober weekend.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

I tried that routine with "Bloody Mary's."  I lost any productivity that I might of had around 11:30 a.m. every day....
  • Like 4

• Moderators
HAHA! I do everything in my house connected to coffee.......wife says I do it better. yea, I get it, stroke the old ego and I melt! "here, let me do it, honey!"

You have to watch that line of :pwk_bs: thinking, there smarter than they let on to be ! :o

There is a way around that line of thinking, do a terrible job, I did such a bad job of painting I am not allowed to paint or stucco walls anymore, it worked.   :emotion-55:

• Like 2

• Moderators

I tried that routine with "Bloody Mary's."  I lost any productivity that I might of had around 11:30 a.m. every day....

I love Bloody Mary's, I usually put so  much hot stuff I have to sip them slowly there so hot.

• Like 1

• Moderators
P.S. Being retired as of late, does have it's perks, shipping the wife and kid off to Reno house hunting this Thursday and iv nothing planned for the duration, except maybe some fly time. Better drink today, looks to be a long sober weekend.

Trading drinks for flying time, easy decision I would think.

• Like 1

You have to watch that line of :pwk_bs: thinking, there smarter than they let on to be ! :o

There is a way around that line of thinking, do a terrible job, I did such a bad job of painting I am not allowed to paint or stucco walls anymore, it worked.   :emotion-55:

yea, except she's already done it to me....her coffee sucks! :D

• Like 3

love Bloody Mary's, I usually put so  much hot stuff I have to sip them slowly there so hot

while not a bloody mary, i put a considerable amount of tabasco with a splash of lemon in my V8 juice--it’s just a wonderful combination of flavors.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 3

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 30 Sept 2014 - 8:37 PM, said:

dtel, on 30 Sept 2014 - 12:16 PM, said: love Bloody Mary's, I usually put so  much hot stuff I have to sip them slowly there so hot

while not a bloody mary, i put a considerable amount of tabasco with a splash of lemon in my V8 juice--it’s just a wonderful combination of flavors.

I have done that before and it is good, really I'm in for the flavor more than a "drink", I like a little salt in them also.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Boxx, on 30 Sept 2014 - 8:57 PM, said:

OK.... That's it....

BLOODY MARY's this weekend..... with plenty of spice...

Sounds good to me, I haven't had one in a good while. I can't help but like them I love tomato juice or V8  and spicy things. 

• Like 3