Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Happy International Coffee Day to all....

And to you too.  My morning coffee waiting at the office. 

morning coffee .jpg

I'm just glad this guy wasn't pouring today.....

coffee from pot .gif

post-36163-0-60720000-1411992540_thumb.j

post-36163-0-62800000-1411992605_thumb.g

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 4

Mornin gang:

Monday eh ?

What do i feel like doing? nothing sounds pretty good, home depot run, that's always fun.

Iv been making a "post it" list for a week, iv found the last couple of times there, i came home with Bird Seed and a New Power Tool, when i went to buy a  new weed eater :o

Yes, "post it's" work, just need to remember to take the dam thing with me, This Time! :rolleyes:

I think three cups w/Duggans is enough to get going........

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

home depot run

I dread going there.  I don't know about the one where you live but if you go to the one here and need assistance, allow about an extra 20 minutes to your visit.  There's never anyone around and when you finally do find someone, they're talking to the only other employee in the store.

• Like 2

home depot run

I dread going there.  I don't know about the one where you live but if you go to the one here and need assistance, allow about an extra 20 minutes to your visit.  There's never anyone around and when you finally do find someone, they're talking to the only other employee in the store.

I call the guy's at my Home Depot, the nail counters.

Whenever you need some help there's always a group of workers standing around the nail department counting nails.

• Like 2

home depot run

Just sit on one of their displays.  Usually gets someones attention.   :P  

• Like 2

home depot run

Just sit on one of their displays.  Usually gets someones attention.   :P  

Except the toilet display..... Unless you really mean business....

• Like 2

• Moderators
I dread going there. I don't know about the one where you live but if you go to the one here and need assistance, allow about an extra 20 minutes to your visit.

We don't have that problem, ours are really quick to assist you by telling you we don't carry that. 

Our store is called a satellite store so they don't stock what a normal store does, but the parking lot is about 25 acres, we could have used the rest of the store instead. :(

• Like 2

We have Lowe's and HD.  Our rule of thumb here is that the parking lot at Lowe's is always full but there's often no one available to help you.  At HD the parking lot is vast and empty but the employees are usually excited you came.  It's probably a gross oversimplification - I think I'll go for a third cup to continue my celebration of International Coffee Day!  :emotion-19:  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:   Cheers!

• Like 1