Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

OK here goes again, we will be gone for a couple weeks, if I get a chance I will take a pic here and there with the Ipod so I can post before we get back. Will probably have other pics after we get back, hope the others turn out better than the ipod pics. Heading east then South, alot, like to the end of the road in Fla. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

OK here goes again, we will be gone for a couple weeks, if I get a chance I will take a pic here and there with the Ipod so I can post before we get back. Will probably have other pics after we get back, hope the others turn out better than the ipod pics. Heading east then South, alot, like to the end of the road in Fla. 

Have fun Elden, enjoy the time away. Safe travels.

• Like 3

FWIW, Apalachicola seafood festival has a repeat defender(offender) of oyster eating contest.

Same dude I spoke about last year. Think if he has a choice he would prefer a sack or two of 

Apalach oysters over an award.:lol:

Good morning, and having a cup, and thinking about cabling.:emotion-21:

• Like 2

Black flies are a real problem in Northern Michigan.  It always puzzles me how you instantly get attacked by mosquitoes, black flies, etc. in the middle of nowhere.  What were they doing to bide their time until warm blooded humans appear on the menu?  I don’t think they can play cards.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sure they are not the same by any stretch but, ran into a batch in certain times of year at the coast here. Alligator Point and St. George Island.

Yes, they are real fun at a picnic. Ran into some large black biting nats in South Georgia once. I worked fast and was gone.

Can only imagine the northern variety of black flies, or other insects from region, make these look like a day at the park.:emotion-21: from

what I have heard from Maine friends.

• Like 3

Went to a min-storage where some of my stuff is to show an Aristocrat while looking for an lp for a member here.

I have good news and I have bad news. Sold the Aristocrat and did not sell the Acousti-Craft mono speaker.

The bad news is, I sold the Aristocrat, and the good news is, I still have a mono type speaker.:emotion-21:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

so far all this talk ...and no coffee...!

you know what time it is....

the original daylight saving time...

more COFFEE , COFFEE , COFFEE !

Thanks for the reminder. Will fall back an hour later on to night literally speaking. Drinking the grounds of my first cup still..:emotion-21:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, billybob said:
3 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

computers-now_you_ve_done_it-crashes-breaking_down-computer_crashes-pcs-cza1292_low.jpg

Thanks for the reminder. Will fall back an hour later on to night literally speaking. Drinking the grounds of my first cup still..:emotion-21:

Was wondering why everything was getting dark here. Have not reset the clock yet.

As for the computer. User errorB)

• Like 2