Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

30 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Could be no cocktails...

Got that covered  but, wanting liver to quiver first.

34 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

it's called no coffee !

May go in that direction. Was just shampoodling the dog so, should be good to go for a little, something.

• Like 1

Very sorry to hear of Gia’s Asthma. Keep an eye on her, that is some nasty stuff.  I have it.  Good thing to pray for is that a doctor told me that if you get it as a kid, there is a good chance of growing out of it.  I got it at age 20, so i’m stuck with it. 

Pay attention to the triggers and avoid them. 

Best regards for her to be okay...you too, I’ve had four kids and i get nervous when any of them are sick. i will keep you both in prayer.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Very sorry to hear of Gia’s Asthma. Keep an eye on her, that is some nasty stuff.  I have it.  Good thing to pray for is that a doctor told me that if you get it as a kid, there is a good chance of growing out of it.  I got it at age 20, so i’m stuck with it. 

Pay attention to the triggers and avoid them. 

Best regards for her to be okay...you too, I’ve had four kids and i get nervous when any of them are sick. i will keep you both in prayer.

thank you so much ! brother Steve

• Like 1

My son had/has asthma.  When they measured his lung capacity it was around 75 percent of normal.  Somehow he played soccer from 3 years old and through highschool.  He played varsity as a sophomore in a 6A school and was on a competitive traveling team.  He was skilled with both feet and very fast but didn't have the stamina that the other kids had so he was selective with his runs.  My point is that asthma doesn't have to get her down.  Stay on top of her breathing treatments and keep her as active as possible. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

My son had/has asthma.  When they measured his lung capacity it was around 75 percent of normal.  Somehow he played soccer from 3 years old and through highschool.  He played varsity as a sophomore in a 6A school and was on a competitive traveling team.  He was skilled with both feet and very fast but didn't have the stamina that the other kids had so he was selective with his runs.  My point is that asthma doesn't have to get her down.  Stay on top of her breathing treatments and keep her as active as possible. 

thanks brother Carl....for the heads up 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

thanks brother Carl....for the heads up 

No problem.  My son Anthony had a double whammy as he had bad allergies as well.  Unfortunately he got that from me.  He doesn't play soccer anymore but stays busy playing softball.  Keeping him active growing up gave him good habits that he's kept to this day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

my father took Gia to the doctors..

and she had to get x-rays.  

she has asthma. 

now she sounds like mini girly darth vader.. I'm your daughter make me more hot chocolate !!! 

IMG_20171106_184653_hdr.jpg

Sorry to hear that Mike. My youngest daughter was diagnosed with asthma at the age of 8. She fought it for about 5-6 years, then it went away, like Steve said. She will be 17 in two weeks, is on the high school swim team, it has no affects on her now. Hopefully Gia will grow out of it.....prayers sent.

• Like 4