Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

6 hours ago, USNRET said:

The Weller 12 took a hit (must be leaking!). Off to my daughter's teacher's birthday party tonight so I'm taking the Antique

Weller.jpg

bring it by here ... i’ve had four beers and three Glenfiddich scotches -- there’s room for a taste of Weller.  always wanted to try the stuff.

• Like 2

Morning all.  Had a great visit with @JL Sargent yesterday.   He normally visits family an hour away and comes by the Saturday after thanksgiving.   I look forward to the annual visits.   We drank Permafrost martinis and pretty much just sat in the garage cranking the 396s.  I believe it's' the first time he's heard them.  It was a good afternoon. 

• Like 3

Good news about Gia!

Cold must of gone to my right ear....limited hearing but peroxide doesn't fizz up.  Don't tell LF cause she hates that I self medicate with old, leftover prescriptions but I found some Ciprodex ear drops and some Amoxicillin so down the hatch:huh:

Went over to LF's place before she got home and built a fire in her fireplace.  Pleasant surprise or so she said.

Pesky fox is getting more brazen.....was within 5 feet of Jake and his bone this morning.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Good news about Gia!

Cold must of gone to my right ear....limited hearing but peroxide doesn't fizz up.  Don't tell LF cause she hates that I self medicate with old, leftover prescriptions but I found some Ciprodex ear drops and some Amoxicillin so down the hatch:huh:

Went over to LF's place before she got home and built a fire in her fireplace.  Pleasant surprise or so she said.

Pesky fox is getting more brazen.....was within 5 feet of Jake and his bone this morning.

sound like a ear infection..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Good news about Gia!

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Time to get out the plinker.

this is what I have career 11 707 .22

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Good news about Gia!

---- my impression of you as a bubble driving, Volvo owning, ladies man continues to prove itself. "Went over to LF's place before she got home to Build a Fire". I just bet you were building a Fire?!?! You dawg you -- Salute!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2