Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

14 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

preparing for tomorrow....

lasagna Bolognese....

stuffing.   pork tenderloin

Apple pie...antipasto...ect...

no turkey here....this year...

Dang! Realized that you had some Italian in you when I saw your last name!

Do you freeze your pasta overnight before you cook it too!

Was with one (and the whole rest of the family:smile:) for a decade. Fresh pasta is what I miss the most and still have mad unwavering love for! The times we didn't have turkey for the holiday I didn't miss a thing!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, USNRET said:

I went to open up and pour into the Klipsch glasses from dtel / wife and that WOMAN that lives here informs me that she broke them some time ago serving wine to her friends. Wine in a high ball glass? In MY F'ing Klipsch glass? :angry:

I think drunkattorney does divorces.

• Like 3

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Who else uses this trick?  To avoid shouts of "turn it down" from those upstairs,  I start at an insanely loud level and then quickly dial down to a loud level, which seems relatively quiet by comparison.

That does work. :emotion-21: 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Making the mashed potatoes here.  My trick is to put in a sweet potato in with the regulars.  Try it sometime.

Sounds good actually ... i like sweet potatoes. Days like this that i wish i could cook (seriously, i’ve tried and screw things up)  I just had a Big Mac. Definitely disappointed that there is no Twilight Zone marathon on -- I was looking forward to that. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

A little salt in the wound for @USNRET

20171123_081033.jpg

all four of those look delightful.  Never tried Weller. Talked to this lady from the place that makes Pappy Van Winkle ... she told me that some stores that they distribute to, don’t ever put the stuff on the shelves -- they just make it available to their “best customers.”  Some now are selling it via a lottery. She did advise against buying it from eBay or craig’s list as some of those are counterfeit. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Dang! Realized that you had some Italian in you when I saw your last name!

Do you freeze your pasta overnight before you cook it too!

Was with one (and the whole rest of the family:smile:) for a decade. Fresh pasta is what I miss the most and still have mad unwavering love for! The times we didn't have turkey for the holiday I didn't miss a thing!

I have the commercial pasta machine imperial r220...as you can tell the little home one is front..

My grandparents are from off the 

boat....I'm like the heritage series klipsch...not the original..

IMG_20170303_150132_hdr.jpg

• Like 5