Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
21 hours ago, dirtmudd said:
23 hours ago, dtel said:

This is funny I'm not the only one, walking to make coffee this morning I passed the counter and grabbed some small pastries with filling, vanilla and chocolate. :o

Dtel , I think that's a daily event for you.. coffee is an after thought..

No way, coffee is automatic, the pastries were leftover from Turkeyday, we don't keep that kind of stuff here normally, I would be 500 pounds is it were just laying around all the time. I do slightly try to control myself, but not real good at it at #265.  

But cookies and chips are some of my favorites, along with almost everything else.

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, DizRotus said:

While enjoying a holiday visit with my brother, my wife decided we need to take custody of a small desk that belonged to my uncle.  Note the pay stub we found in the desk.

Cool looking desk and in perfect shape, your wife has a good eye.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, dtel said:

No way, coffee is automatic, the pastries were leftover from Turkeyday, we don't keep that kind of stuff here normally, I would be 500 pounds is it were just laying around all the time. I do slightly try to control myself, but not real good at it at #265.  

But cookies and chips are some of my favorites, along with almost everything else.

sounds like a seafood diet....you

see food..... you eat.....I works for me...

• Like 2

Under the weather with a cold.....I have seen all Karate Kid reruns.  Honestly I don't think Ralph Machio or Mr. Miyagi could beat their way out of a paper bag.  Hell Carl could probably take the old man.

Gonna step on some feet here and state some of John Wayne's westerns suck.  Couldn't finish Son's of Katie Elders.

Ans don't get me started on Three Mules for Sister Sara.........

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Under the weather with a cold.....I have seen all Karate Kid reruns.  Honestly I don't think Ralph Machio or Mr. Miyagi could beat their way out of a paper bag.  Hell Carl could probably take the old man.

Gonna step on some feet here and state some of John Wayne's westerns suck.  Couldn't finish Son's of Katie Elders.

Ans don't get me started on Three Mules for Sister Sara.........

It's easier if you watch by the Oldtimer  Tenet:  All movies are a waste of time, some times are just slightly better wasted than others.

• Like 4

Sorry Chuck to hear this. Had one not long ago. Got it at a Dr Office while w/LF. Clue was the mask young lady wearing there. Time and patience, and all the other advice, that never worked before near quick enough. Awhile back got some knottyhead at the liquor store. Comes in a bottle with fruit. Pouring it over my head worked best. Chicken soup...mmm :emotion-44::emotion-21:

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Honestly I don't think Ralph Machio or Mr. Miyagi could beat their way out of a paper bag.  Hell Carl could probably take the old man.

You must be sick, you're not thinking straight.:wacko:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, richieb said:

Now, lets not sell Carl short. When not continual shaking martini's at Hope he's giving his ShakeWeight helll at home. He's either strong as helll or prepared for any other activity he can dream up. Or has in his dreams?!?

I wouldn't sell him short, he's medium to tall, a little shiny on top but overall OK. :lol: After all that shaking I would think pretty strong, and probably prepared for most things he can dream up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1