Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Coffeeshop Twilight Zone in Amsterdam

Coffeeshop Twilight Zone

Twilight Zone is a cool hangout in the middle of the red light district where you can chill and watch the world go by at the big window seat. Excellent Marijuana menu and a really friendly staff.

Visit coffeeshop Twilight Zone in Amsterdam. This high cultural trip is a must during your city trip or weekend break to Amsterdam.

• Like 5

i heard once that Olympic athletes were asked, “if you could be guaranteed a gold medal; but, it would knock 10 years off your life, would you accept that?”  Something like 85% of those asked said that yes, they’d sacrifice 10 years of life to win a Gold Medal.

So, what if coffee was indisputably proven to shorten your life by 10 years ... would you still drink it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Forum is dead tonight.  Did the world end and I didn’t hear about it? worse yet, did everyone but me have something to do tonight? crap, that’s why i’m part of this forum ... to feel better about myself. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Forum is dead tonight.  Did the world end and I didn’t hear about it? worse yet, did everyone but me have something to do tonight? crap, that’s why i’m part of this forum ... to feel better about myself. 

Maybe there is a benefit to living away from a huge city.....you survived the apocalypse :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hey guys, hope all is good with all. Me and The BOSS are alive and kicking, just been dealing with stuff... I'm sure most of you all know about "stuff". Shop has been fairly busy but we shut the shop for this week. For the last 3+ weeks I have been sick. I went back to the doctors for the 3rd time on Tuesday. I have been told that I have pneumonia. I am now on my 3rd round of antibiotics. I have been so exhausted and I feel like I can't even think strait. Last week I just went in to do what had to be done and go back home. I must say I did wake up feeling a bit better this morning. I've been sleeping in and The BOSS taking care of the grandkids in the morning. I usually take my grandaughter to school and then get my grandson on the bus and then we roll out to the shop. 

We are getting ready to roll out and have a little adventure... get some fresh air. 

Wishing all the best.... later my friends.

MKP :-)

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

take care..  you will be weak as, for a month or more after you get to feeling OK.

I worked at a bowling alley in a retirement community. If I didn't see a "regular" for a couple weeks, it would lead to some awkward questions... 

now

back to our regular programming

these "junk" little R15M's are getting to sound pretty nice as they break in.  They aren't bad for an entry level speaker. I'm more than impressed

told the boy, the Scalas might have to live in the cottage, where he is staying. He only "home" on weekends anyway ...

Subtle, huh?  Things will most likely be different come Sept. Got some time to figure out where they will fit.

• Like 4

Just now, CECAA850 said:

@MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

You going to try to make it to Hope this year?

Unfortunately it is not in the plans for this year. I wish it was. Our daughter is still living in mom's house and we have to help her find a place and get mom's house on the market. Mom's house needs some work, don't know how much I'll be doing. I might be breaking one of my own rules and use a paint brush and roller:lol: I've always said "if it doesn't come out of a spray can or gun I don't paint" and painting is just the tip of the iceburg.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
19 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

For the life of me, i can’t understand what people see in it.

You answered it yourself.....

19 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

isolation

We always lived in a subdivision until one time we moved to 18 acres with no neighbors in sight, can never go back now.

14 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

We thought we moved to be more isolated, well it's not working, last week friends from Arkansas were here and left Monday, x brother in law came here Wednesday in his RV and plans to leave today to go back to Atlanta. He wanted to bring home some smoked meats when he leaves so yesterday he went to the store, I was a little surprised at what he bought. 4 whole Pork loins, had a fifth Pork loin ground up and bought the same weight in ground beef, mixed the beef and pork and made a big meatloaf with it and we smoked it, plus the 4 whole loins. Today he's got to pack it up to go home.

Not complaining it's fun but not isolation

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Hey guys, hope all is good with all. Me and The BOSS are alive and kicking, just been dealing with stuff... I'm sure most of you all know about "stuff". Shop has been fairly busy but we shut the shop for this week. For the last 3+ weeks I have been sick. I went back to the doctors for the 3rd time on Tuesday. I have been told that I have pneumonia. I am now on my 3rd round of antibiotics. I have been so exhausted and I feel like I can't even think strait. Last week I just went in to do what had to be done and go back home. I must say I did wake up feeling a bit better this morning. I've been sleeping in and The BOSS taking care of the grandkids in the morning. I usually take my grandaughter to school and then get my grandson on the bus and then we roll out to the shop. 

We are getting ready to roll out and have a little adventure... get some fresh air. 

Wishing all the best.... later my friends.

Hey Mark, keep an eye on your health, hope you keep feeling better. It sounds like you're busy, all that work will wait till you're up to it.

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Hey guys, hope all is good with all. Me and The BOSS are alive and kicking

Good to hear from you and hope you get feeling better, yes "stuff" always seems to happen.

• Like 4