Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

some folks don't drink coffee. I don't know how.  But, do see those people hitting the pepsi or mountain dew pretty early.

I experienced something unusual [a lot of unusual] while working at the store.

if you should run out of mountain dew ... those people suffer withdrawal.

I have to admit to being there at 7AM for coffee. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Then I hope you’re playing with some cables; drinking cocktails at this hour is not advised, even if it makes you eligible to participate in this thread. :rolleyes:

Yep...I am listening to the radio (cables involved) and drinking a blueberry, banana, flax oil, psyllium husk breakfast shake :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Yep...I am listening to the radio (cables involved) and drinking a blueberry, banana, flax oil, psyllium husk breakfast shake :D

How psyllium of me not to guess what keeps you such a regular guy. ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Haha...."like angels crying on your tongue"

4 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

some folks don't drink coffee. I don't know how.  But, do see those people hitting the pepsi or mountain dew pretty early.

I experienced something unusual [a lot of unusual] while working at the store.

if you should run out of mountain dew ... those people suffer withdrawal.

I have to admit to being there at 7AM for coffee. 

No soda for me at all, I actually don't need anything to get going, especially caffeine. I wake up alert, bright, and usually cheerful, my wife hates me in the morning!

I've tried to like coffee, just can't get into it. Some of the chocolate flavored stuff Starsmuchs sells tastes ok, but I don't need a $7 a day breakfast habit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

How psyllium of me not to guess what keeps you such a regular guy. ;)

It sure works!

5 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

that sounds too healthy to be good for you

It tastes wonderful.

2 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

I wake up bright cheery and alert at 4AM.

My wife never sees me at that time of day. She sleeping

My wife sleeps till around 6:15, she's a school teacher also, and a coffee drinker!

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Haha...."like angels crying on your tongue"

No soda for me at all, I actually don't need anything to get going, especially caffeine. I wake up alert, bright, and usually cheerful, my wife hates me in the morning!

I've tried to like coffee, just can't get into it. Some of the chocolate flavored stuff Starsmuchs sells tastes ok, but I don't need a $7 a day breakfast habit.

I've been known to do this....Swiss miss hot chocolate

And coffee...

• Like 6

The route of a 2nd day air UPS package after it took 4 days because they couldn't find the UPS store it was shipped to. Address was correct and they claim it was delivered on time so no refund. Shipped Monday arrived Thursday, that ain't 2 days

UPS.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

--- those ingredients gives the impression, or urge, that a commode is nearby ---?!?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

USNRET,

we get a lot of "That address doesn't exist" from UPS.  We just tell them to get it to Nogales. They can find us from there.

they are on top of it. My buddy was getting things delivered to his new address before he gave it to them... or was moved in.   Serious

• Like 3

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

No soda for me at all, I actually don't need anything to get going, especially caffeine. I wake up alert, bright, and usually cheerful,

And I was thinking you were a normal person all this time :P

"No, not at all. It will clean you out, but it doesn't happen any faster. It's a great metabolism booster. "

Sounds like what I need, a metabolism booster, I wake up with enough energy to make it to the coffee pot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, dtel said:

And I was thinking you were a normal person all this time :P

"No, not at all. It will clean you out, but it doesn't happen any faster. It's a great metabolism booster. "

Sounds like what I need, a metabolism booster, I wake up with enough energy to make it to the coffee pot.

As long as that pot of coffee gives you enough strength to keep moving :D

I have a feeling you stay pretty busy, I've seen the overhead photo of your crib, that takes a lot of hard work. Plus I don't think Mrs. Dtel would let you take it too easy!

I've been busy today watching the storms roll through. We've had 3" of rain today.

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, WillyBob said:

USNRET,

we get a lot of "That address doesn't exist" from UPS.  We just tell them to get it to Nogales. They can find us from there.

they are on top of it. My buddy was getting things delivered to his new address before he gave it to them... or was moved in.   Serious

We use to have the same problem for 10 years or address was #1. Then when they cam through with the E911 thing they said we can't be #1 because were 500+' from the corner, even though it's our yard. So they didn't want to bother finding out and just put us down as #11, some places we order online says a there is no #1 so we tell them sent it to #11. All the delivery people know if it's either number bring it here. One of them even made marks on the mailbox that looks like this 1/11.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1