Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

LF is gone for a week........feel free to suggest some action Netflix entertainment.  Just watched Wind River and liked it.  Now binging on The Punisher.  What else is a must watch?

i’m watching Father Knows Best ... i think Mrs. Anderson was kinda hot.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

LF is gone for a week........feel free to suggest some action Netflix entertainment.  Just watched Wind River and liked it.  Now binging on The Punisher.  What else is a must watch?

Try Doc Martin. Endure the first episode it gets funny; reminds me of some forum folk!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Challenge shipmate since you are aware match forum members to Doc Martin cast:
First: which member is Doc Martin?

i’ve never thought of it that way ... let’s see, he speaks his mind regardless... sounds like Brian (OldTimer).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hate to admit to watching it too. My wife will watch anything, if it is British or close - Aussie counts - and/or in b/w.

got her to watch Formula51 or The 51st State [it goes by either title] because it was Brit.  

that movie has some pretty funny [very dark] humour.

don't know that there is a cast member in DocMartin that's "There's nothing wrong with him. He just crazy" ...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i’ve never thought of it that way ... let’s see, he speaks his mind regardless... sounds like Brian (OldTimer).

speaks his mind but just factual with zero emotion and never realizing his words might be taken the wrong way (my opinion of Doc not OT)

Now the PC (local cop)?

doc_martin_uk.pc_mark_mylow.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, USNRET said:

speaks his mind but just factual with zero emotion and never realizing his words might be taken the wrong way (my opinion of Doc not OT)

Now the PC (local cop)?

i’m going with Carl ... good guy; but, quick on the lock.   wait, you have to tell me your forum doc martin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Have you seen the movie The Accountant?

• Like 1