Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

18 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Chicken poop isn't fun to clean....nasty creatures.

--- kinda neat how a comment can go sideways, more like a right angle. My dislike of shoveling snow has taken us to shoveling pounds, if not tons, of chicken shite ?! Never a better case of a post going to shite --?!?! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, richieb said:

--- kinda neat how a comment can go sideways, more like a right angle. My dislike of shoveling snow has taken us to shoveling pounds, if not tons, of chicken shite ?! Never a better case of a post going to shite --?!?! 

I don't think anything is out of line with this crowd, next it will be about women's lingerie :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All my recent pics disappeared! postimg.org changed gotta figure out the postimg.cc changes

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

Where's all the morning coffee drinkers ?...

It must be tea time... Or everyone is tee-ing off

On the golf course.... With a cooler filled with beer and ice...

First coffee is long gone....

Like the hobbits we do first, second, elevensies.......

Untitled.jpg

• Like 4

I've been up for too long already. Since 2AM.

not gonna complain .. I am still above ground.

Mike,

do you get up in the middle of the night for a cuppa?

If I am up early, I can down a cup or two and go back to bed.  Just didn't today

shoveling chit?

done a little of that, but

when I was doing maintenance at a campground, their sewage system took sand, Sludge pump would only pull so much out of the tanks and, guess what???  We got to go down and bail. One of "us" in the tank, filling buckets and others hoisted them up/out. Real fun for the one in the tank

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Ugh!  Almost ready for another mugga then it's off to the dog park w/my daughter's dog...  Decisions, decisions...  Then a stop at Tim Horton's so she can jump in the drive-thru window and get her donut holes.  Yup, they love her so pop went the weasel one morning...  She actually brought me both the ball and stick one morning...  Two trips and couldn't make up her mind as to what she wanted me to throw...  lol  :)

17342829_10210671760862960_7407335199564891275_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Azalea Festival weekend.......thousands come to the port city:mellow:  Azaleas bloomed a little early because of the warm weather.

dtel that chicken manure will cause those maters to grow so fast that they often split as I'm sure you've found.  Don't want to use that stuff till it ages.

• Like 2