Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I'm up. I'm up!

an hour already.  Funny thing. I was in DC for 3 weeks ... and I got up between 3 and 4AM there, too.

good thing the folks I was staying with used ear plugs. I did grind coffee the night before. ou would think someone would take qiet operation into consideration when theyy design coffee grinders.

I mean, we haven't had our coffee yet and that NOISE!!!

Pavlovian repose now. I cringe and salivate.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

I'm up. I'm up!

an hour already.  Funny thing. I was in DC for 3 weeks ... and I got up between 3 and 4AM there, too.

good thing the folks I was staying with used ear plugs. I did grind coffee the night before. ou would think someone would take qiet operation into consideration when theyy design coffee grinders.

I mean, we haven't had our coffee yet and that NOISE!!!

Pavlovian repose now. I cringe and salivate.

• Like 2

Hope it's Friday.

Wife would be pissed if I wake her on Sat.

Oh ... whata ya know? Friday the 13th. Almost a new moon, if you are into those type of things.

since everyone needs a hobby

I have taken a new one.  Buggering telemarketers. Particularly the ones that spoof local numbers. The area is small enough, that I actually know some of the people whose numbers are being spoofed. One was my neighbor.

I had one guy swearing at me when I got to the punch line. I wasted about a half hour of his time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Yea..... Fred Flintstone's turn table

That's the first thing I thought of.

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

Back to the stone age

Yes, but it is built solid as a rock.

• Like 3

Afternoon gang.... What a great day....... Sunny 83* right now..... just a good day to take off work;) and so we did... The BOSS cancelled our one job today and we are chilling at the house, putting some Carver watts too the Chorus II's. The Chorus II's will most likely be leaving this weekend. Some dude that I meet on a audio Facebook group was looking for a pair. He stopped over last weekend

and checked them out. I haven't played them in a long time and the last time I did I thought they were lacking bass. Anyway put them against a wall and they kicked as I remember a Chorus II does. I was kinda having 2nd thoughts about offing them:unsure:. Anyway they've  been in my daughters room for two plus years now with all the other gear that don't use. 

I am looking too get some funds together for other speaker projects.... and I still got my Chorus I's and a shitt load of other Klipsch. The Chorus II's were not in the best condition non-consecutive SR#'s... OK too look at from a distance. Had $475 in em so that's what I told him. Probably could have gotten more if I parted them out.... But then there's the hassle of shipping and e-bay:pwk_bs:! and I thought there going to someone that can appreciate them. The guy owns K-horns and has had Chorus II's before.

So just chillin today... feeling pretty good from the sickness thing, gonna go to the gym tomorrow and see how I do.

Later all....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

They didn't have air conditioning back then.

--– our talk in Hope looks to be long one. And I know you will be prepared ---

(I looked at that a couple tymes  before committing and neither train or trane appeared wright) Oh well --

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Afternoon gang.... What a great day.....

So just chillin today... feeling pretty good

Really glad to hear this, you didn't sound very good for a while.

gonna go to the gym tomorrow and see how I do.

Now your thinking all crazy, I thought you were doing better but you still thinking weird, just don't overdo it. Now once a long time ago I went to a gym that had a glass wall and on the other side was aerobics for women, that was a great motivation to make you spend a little more time working out, and watching. :huh::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2