Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

it not here .. but do the same. Go inside and wait for it to go away.

any of you watch Naked and Afraid?

they let the contestants chose one piece of survival equipment.  Nobody asked for a Winnebago?

on a more serious

I have noticed they tend to go away from the ocean when presented. That like walking away from the grocery store.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

don't let 'em rub lead based paint on ya while you're getting your lap dance.

How long ago did they stop using 5'6" for a door height? This isn't the first time I have run into one.   Just a boo boo this time. The first time, I canned myself, in front of a bunch of bikers. They thought it was funny as.  I didn't feel a thing. Just found myself on the floor with a crease across my forehead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
6 hours ago, WillyBob said:

don't let 'em rub lead based paint on ya while you're getting your lap dance.

I would rather bath in lead based paint compared to what some of them may rub on you. :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

-- Not sure how the rest of you feel on the subject -- "well - I'm - Happy" (Dirtmudd you can do your thing here) that I cut the grass for the first time this season. Finally after a long winter then dreary, cold spring there was grass to mow. About 2-3 weeks later than normal. Felt good too - 75 today. I would rather cut grass twice a week than shovel snow once a winter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, richieb said:

-- Not sure how the rest of you feel on the subject -- "well - I'm - Happy" (Dirtmudd you can do your thing here) that I cut the grass for the first time this season. Finally after a long winter then dreary, cold spring there was grass to mow. About 2-3 weeks later than normal. Felt good too - 75 today. I would rather cut grass twice a week than shovel snow once a winter.

That's all I do ... I find some enjoyment in coffee ..

And spinning vinyl ....

And spending time with Gia ...she's a great kid.. And she can be very funny !

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, richieb said:

a warming spell?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1