Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Think I will have some Hazelnut as out of Kona atm...sounds like my type of coffee. Sumatran, Hawaiian.

Sorry if cranky with this stiff neck. Slept in Orlando with window open one night. Went to school with that Karloff bend in my neck.

Either ben *** or heet was the ticket. Using Tiger Balm and can vouch for it. Go to meds for approaching middle aged folk. Keep me in the cable loop.

Good Nicholson movie last night had not seen off the local ota  Was driving co-star in a light old Mercury with the 3 round tail lights.

I will find out more.

:emotion-44:

Five Easy Pieces

Edited by billybob
  • Like 3

I have one of these contraptions which converts from USB to other outputs, but the problem is it only takes certain versions of windows.

"Supported Operating Systems:Windows XP, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Mac OSX "

So I guess I need to find a used laptop to make it work, it's always something, I always seem to be a format late and a dollar short. :lol: 

That sort of thing is SUCH a pain in the butt (being careful of the censor here). I usually need to 'consult' with my better half's kid nephew who is patient but gives you that look as if you had 2 heads. We may be music lovers (in my case even a musician) but that don't make us IT guys. Let us know how this project is going.

• Like 3

• Moderators
Tarheel, on 03 Dec 2014 - 1:16 PM, said:

dtel do you make play list or listen to Spotify radio?  I make play list and haven't bothered with the streaming radio yet.

Sorry been gone all day, no, the app on a phone is such a pain I just type in a name and listen. It's really why I need to find a laptop, so I can see what I am doing, It's why I tend to use Pandora. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have one of these contraptions which converts from USB to other outputs, but the problem is it only takes certain versions of windows.

"Supported Operating Systems:Windows XP, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Mac OSX "

So I guess I need to find a used laptop to make it work, it's always something, I always seem to be a format late and a dollar short. :lol: 

That sort of thing is SUCH a pain in the butt (being careful of the censor here). I usually need to 'consult' with my better half's kid nephew who is patient but gives you that look as if you had 2 heads. We may be music lovers (in my case even a musician) but that don't make us IT guys. Let us know how this project is going.

It really is a pain, a while back I could not get ITunes loaded on my computer with windows 8. Some friends were over and we were talking and I told him all the problems I was having and  how I don't like Apple products  because it just makes it worse sometimes.

What I didn't know was he is a Apple geek/fanboy, he said I know what is causing that problem, he had it fixed in 10 minutes. So yes I complemented him profusely for his geeky skills and how much it was appreciated it, I still don't know what he did.  

• Like 3

and I told him all the problems I was having and  how I don't like Apple products  because it just makes it worse sometimes.

sorry for your problem; but, glad to know i’m not the only one.  in fact, my password for iTunes is generally something negative about apple--yet i keep buying their products and they’re laughing all the way to the bank. 

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 3

Morning gang

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" :o

Coffee is-a-brewin, rain, real rain seems to be taking the day off.

Not one call from the "Bag Crew" and i would be one of the first called, wonder how those mud slide homeowners are doing?

I'll call up the local Pub later for a report. Sly Park used to be my shooting spot for the last 20+ years.

Recovering from my Beer Brought dinner, heart burn dammit. :unsure: 

• Like 5

Sometimes alkie seltzer works.

Bengay, surprised they still make it.

Shoulder is some better.

Wonder if they still make Heet.

Week passing quickly.

Girlfriend has cold from sister.

Woman in Dr office was sure stuffed up.

Maybe I am immune with antibiotics in me.

Probably not...

Anyway Good Morning and coffee time... :emotion-44:

• Like 4

One of those three cup days.  Nothing planned for the day.  Failed to get the Powerball numbers right.....again :(

hmmm.....$1.99 gas in Oklahoma City.  Anyone headed that way how about bringing me back a 5 gallon can.

So billybob......you have a wife and a girlfriend?  Both okay with that? 

That new baby must be keeping akdave busy!

Chuck.....full retirement makes you eligible for our day of the week updates :)

• Like 4