Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Gang :emotion-44:

Things are looking good around these parts, Forum seems to be functioning.

Rain coming in faster than predicted, was going to head out to the farm(s) today. I will give Kudos to Fedex, UPS and USPS in this season so far, last week i spent a grand on boat goodies, and everything i have bought is here within 72hrs. amazing.

Couple things from China im still waiting on, no biggie. Another Cup W/Duggans.  

Red cross has called and im on Mudd Slide standby, figured that was coming. Bag Duty, Delivery :emotion-21: 

• Like 5

Met two old friends for breakfast....country ham, two over medium, cheese grits.  Good conversation and food.

Yesterday was strange and left me a little sad.  Ex LF showed up to return my bicycle and we chatted for a short while.  She was with another lady so it didn't last long.....but my she did look good.  Felt like Al Pacino "just when I think I'm out you pull me back in".  Even the two drinks later didn't help :(  Humming Roy Orbison this morning "the sun went down on our love long ago".

All the leaves I raked Sunday have now been replaced with fresh ones.  Jake is having some stiffness in his joints.  Got to get him something for it today.  Loosing interest in my volunteer work at the library :mellow:  LF flies out of Pittsburg Thursday for England.

That's all here...how about you guys?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 5

Met two old friends for breakfast....country ham, two over medium, cheese grits.  Good conversation and food.

Yesterday was strange and left me a little sad.  Ex LF showed up to return my bicycle and we chatted for a short while.  She was with another lady so it didn't last long.....but my she did look good.  Felt like Al Pacino "just when I think I'm out you pull me back in".  Even the two drinks later didn't help :(  Humming Roy Orbison this morning "the sun went down on our love long ago".

All the leaves I raked Sunday have now been replaced with fresh ones.  Jake is having some stiffness in his joints.  Got to get him something for it today.  Loosing interest in my volunteer work at the library :mellow:  LF flies out of Pittsburg Thursday for England.

That's all here...how about you guys?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Pick up a little something to drink at home, some good tunes cranked, you will be fine.

Volunteer work i love, mainly because i always have the option of "Opting Out", it's all good.

Ask your Vet about something "over the counter" for Jake. iv had Kats for 20+ years, im no dog expert.

Starting to rain dammit, must think of plan "B" :mellow2: 

• Like 4

Ordered some from Amazon.....curious about dosage information.

For JAKE.

My vet leans heavily towards homeopathic remedies and recommends these.  He can have one a day.  Google around and you can find them pretty cheap.  I haven't used the business that I linked you to rather buy from amazon or e-bay.

Ordered some Traumeel from Amazon.  Curious about dosage information.  Jake is about 115 pounds.

• Like 2

Dang, Jake is a big boy. I might need to try some too. :) "gouty arthritis"?

Shoulder is stiff as a running board. :excl2:

Sometime a woman looks better going. :laugh:

No bluesbag now,Christmas is a coming. :cool:

Guess it is from driving into work and back in 30-40 degree weather with the window down. :ohmy::emotion-44:

Part on order, new and improved... :emotion-44:

• Like 2

As with any issues to weight bearing bones, the less weight they bear, the less discomfort they feel.

My wife worked for a podiatrist for quite a long time.  The people with the worst feet issues were the heaviest patients.  It's the same with animals.  A 5 lb loss can make a difference in the level of pain an animal experiences.

• Like 4

I know everything! Ah Sheepdip!

Ordered a master window control for the Volvo. Seems they wear out on the driver's side mostly, although not sacred.

Anyway, Amazon seems like the place for some things anymore.

Maybe that explains the shoulder, or like I have done before, try to climb the headboard with my neck.

Anyway, maybe I can bribe someone to reach that place on my back  with some tiger balm.

Stove up in N Florida

Maybe go for a ride on cycle.

Should fix it right up.

Hope everyone is having a good time.

I will be posting another Benny Hill.

Laughter is healthy, and goes with cables.Coffee, not so much.

Wish we had a cable icon/smiley.   :)

What would be the design best representative of cables.?

One piece of cable, or alot of audio/video equipment.?

Taking my medicine for the bite.

• Like 2

• Moderators
minermark, on 02 Dec 2014 - 5:08 PM, said:

Wife just called, seems she is getting blood work on the way home, god i hate needles, will take her out to the Pub.

I need a drink just thinking about gettin stuck :o     dam.....

After everything you have been through a little needle should be nothing, you can do it with a drink in the other hand while hitting on the nurse. :o  :P

• Like 5

Any Seinfeld fans out there?  If so, you’ll know what i’m talking about when i say that i now reside in bizarro world.  I’ve always been a city guy…could live in the bowels of Los Angeles or New York and love it--past few months, i’ve wanted to live in the country or mountains.  Always hated the rain--was just out walking in the rain and loved it.  Got home found myself putting some butter on a piece of french bread…stopped myself and said, “what are you doing? I’m not bread & butter guy.”  I don’t know what’s happening to me; but, as the best song writer of all time would say, “the times, they are a changin.”  Have a pleasant evening gentlemen.

Steve

• Like 6