Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 02 Dec 2014 - 9:15 PM, said:

Any Seinfeld fans out there?  If so, you’ll know what i’m talking about when i say that i now reside in bizarro world.  I’ve always been a city guy…could live in the bowels of Los Angeles or New York and love it--past few months, i’ve wanted to live in the country or mountains.  Always hated the rain--was just out walking in the rain and loved it.  Got home found myself putting some butter on a piece of french bread…stopped myself and said, “what are you doing? I’m not bread & butter guy.”  I don’t know what’s happening to me; but, as the best song writer of all time would say, “the times, they are a changin.”  Have a pleasant evening gentlemen.

Steve

I am so proud of you even considering the country even for a moment, I think, that paragraph is a little scary coming from you.

The rain I could understand, it's like a special occasion in your area, like snow here.

Butter on bread = almost food...................................the word ketchup was not used anywhere, :o  I am really a little worried......you didn't get magic mushroom's on your pizza ?  

• Like 4

Take care of that shoulder billybob!  I'll share some of Jake's pills with you :)

Foggy here and moderate.  Coffee done and Jake walked.  Will be heading to the library later to resurface CDs and DVDs and then to health food place near by for lunch.  Bought some inexpensive chuck eye steaks yesterday and had one for dinner along with some of Jake's green beans. 

Editing play list on Spotify sure is easier than on open reel tape.  I agree with duder.....Spotify's music quality sounds a bit better than Pandora's.

LF calls at 7:00 and we chat and have coffee.  Miss her smile and perkiness.

Like your cable smiley Mark!

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 7

That seems to be my style Earl.....just get right back in the saddle.  Ironic that current LF is heading to England, Ireland, and Italy during the holidays (planned before we met).  Last LF made the identical trip last holiday season :mellow: hmmm....

And yes Earl.....no more going awol!

• Like 4

Morning Gang

2" of water between the house and the cave, it's all good, been raining a tad here.

Still workin on the First cup.

Stocked up on the xmas Scotch/Guinness at BevMo and they did price match TotalWine...again.

Looks like everyone's keepin busy/working.

Think i'll go find that second cup.

• Like 6

• Moderators
I agree with duder.....Spotify's music quality sounds a bit better than Pandora's

I think so also, my problem is I can only play Spotify out in the bar, I don't have a way to play it inside yet. Samsung does not have a Spotify app for the model BR player I have, it's better to use a laptop anyway, this way your not tied to whatever one brand decides to allow you to use.

I use a phone out in the bar as a source, the Spotify app on a phone is terrible, I need to get a laptop for this, it's much easier to get around on Spotify with a laptop.

• Like 3

Just got my music from Joe. I am thrilled. So many classic albums that I will be busy listening for months. If any of you are looking for music think about getting in touch with Joe. It will help him immensely.

Edited by eth2
  • Like 5

Just got my music library from Joe. I am thrilled. For $350 I got so many classic albums (over 500 in wav format) that I will be busy listening for months. If any of you are looking for an instant music library, think about getting in touch with Joe. It will help him immensely and will give you a great library.

BTW, $350 was my offer. Joe did not ask for any set amount.

I will look into this, maybe iv built up some credit.

• Like 5

Afternoon gang:

Final cup of the Dickinsons Blend.

Rain/wind, newscast Drama.

Cleaning up the cave, impending visit from traveling farmers, couple of them coming back from Reno will be stopping by.

Time to warm up the Amps, should not take to many DBs to overcome the sound of the wind :emotion-21:  

• Like 5

• Moderators

I have one of these contraptions which converts from USB to other outputs, but the problem is it only takes certain versions of windows.

"Supported Operating Systems:Windows XP, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Mac OSX "

So I guess I need to find a used laptop to make it work, it's always something, I always seem to be a format late and a dollar short. :lol: 

post-9700-0-16960000-1417630935_thumb.pn

• Like 3