Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Saturday morning all, been down a few days could not get interested in anything, turned the big 50 last week.................caught a furry critter last night in the motorhome, held it over the shower and scared the hell outta the wife....................best laugh I have had in a while even though I got a cussing for my efforts. 

Tomorrows Easter, so Happy Easter to all

God Bless

• Like 5

Morning gang, well this is how its going to be for a while.  Other than here or there on the weekdays, the only time I will get to post is on Saturday and Sunday mornings.  Soccer is in full swing, and baseball starts today.  With those, and my classes I am taking for my higher learning.  I won't have much time, but those are the important things and need to be done. I all so started painting the stairwell that has been neglected for a couple years. I think I take on to many projects at once.  With those and the camper down at the lake there won't be much browsing the internet time.   Anyways enough about me, looks like everyone else have been keeping busy.  Tarheel, the wife likes the house, she asked when are we moving.  Mark,, I showed some buddies the liquor bar on the boat, they all liked it. Joe try and take it easy, as for the rest of you try and stay out of trouble.  Well folks I have to run, I need to see if I can get some of this painting done before baseball practice.  

• Like 7

Soccer is in full swing, and baseball starts today. With those, and my classes I am taking for my higher learning. I won't have much time, but those are the important things and need to be done. I all so started painting the stairwell that has been neglected for a couple years. I think I take on to many projects at once. With those and the camper down at the lake there won't be much browsing the internet time.

You sound like me 10 or 15 years ago.  No time to yourself.  On the bright side however, these days with your children will be cherished for the rest of your life.

• Like 4

Hey guys, late start for me today. Just started my 1st cup.  I will be going into the shop today for some clean-up. Me and the wife will be gutting the office soon. She got some new Office furniture yesterday. I have so much crapp......it's gotta go. Lately I've been going through the shop picking stuff that I have had for years.... if I pick something up and look at.....and I don't know why I have it.....it's GONE!!

Chuck the roof looks great....and the house......yea and LF ;-)

duder, do your thing with those kids, that's great stuff. We took our youngest daughter to cheer leading for a few years. We would take her to all the practices and all the games. We took her to this one football game and our teams mascot did not show. My daughter told the coach that "hey my dad will do it" So yea I was the mascot for that game. I put on that smelly thing and did the whole game. I was Cavalier man. It took awhile to get the hang of that big head....man it was hot. Let me tell I had a ball... I was a fool.... I got the whole crowd on there feet.... I think all the parents came up to me after the game and told me I was the best.....man that was a great day.

And on to you Mark.....I don't know what to say.......that's just too cool....for sure too much time on your hands....you are da'man lol lol.....I gave your video the 1st thumbs-up :-)

OK guys gotta get out of here I'll check in later....wishing all a great day.

MKP ;-)

• Like 5

I want one... :)

It would sure save my knees.

It would make me a nice computer chair. Just take a nap when you like. The knee thing made me slow on more than one job. Weakest link for me and family.

Could have used one at 18 :)

• Like 1

• Moderators
Ok guys proof that I am working hard.

You were working hard you even have paint all over your chin, or is that a bird nest you cleaned from the top of the stairs ? :o  :D

• Like 5

Ok guys proof that I am working drinking hard.

:P

Redbull and Vodka their great together, but now I am wired and ready to drink.  Good thing work is all done, and scaffolding is put away :blink: .  Wheres the party, now just hanging out with the wife and bs'ing :emotion-19:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-22:

• Like 4

You have a good few days too. 007, I love it! :)

BTW, another nice video!

Yes, I like this video better, you can see how it works, glad there happy.

Given enough time to think up ideas you could be dangerous. :D

Mark's the thinker...A little bit of suspense and then the dramatic reveal.

Thinking about drawing some plans for a mechanical chair/creeper now.

No, nobody would want one of those. :)

• Like 2

Happy Easter morning to you all ..... Duder, that is one heck of a tall ceiling / hallway !! Meanwhile, breakfast of cereal and English muffins and fresh Melitta dark roast.........a photo of our Easter Lilly as well.....

Enjoy your day my coffee and cable friends.... image.jpg1_174.jpg

• Like 8