Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Greetings all!  Happy Tuesday, I caught up a little reading all around the forum today and I realize I have a bug of upgradeitis, I need to turn this stuff off!!  Mac Amps - 70th anniv Khorns, Palladiums on sale!!!  This is at war with my present contentment!  :)

Thankfully I have cup #2 and I will get back to work now and settle down.  :emotion-44:  Really enjoying the JS Bach station this week on Pandora - anyone have any high end streaming service they use yet regularly for music?

Have a great day!  Chuck - glad you're better! 

I can't believe that miners pic back a few pages!  Talk about no claustrophobia allowed!!
:blink: 

• Like 8

True but the main cause of  a vehicle pull after a tire rotation when there wasn't one prior to the rotation is a tire issue.  Pressure should be checked during the rotation as should irregular tread wear.

Radial tire pull..... 

MKP :-)

Exactly, my Honda loving friend.

• Like 5

Good evening my friends......... ;)

Chuck, thank you!, I will keep you all informed as to how TDC is progressing.....

Meanwhile, I am really looking forward to photos and stories from you all and your visit to Hope!  I really wish that it happens again NEXT year, as I really want to attend this happening!!    B)   

Thank you to those that have been SO instrumental in getting this year's Pilgrimage organized for all to enjoy.........you KNOW who you are :D

With that, I bid you all a good evening...................I will check in again during the week..

...........Gary

• Like 8

• Moderators

Greetings all! Happy Tuesday, I caught up a little reading all around the forum today and I realize I have a bug of upgradeitis, I need to turn this stuff off!! Mac Amps - 70th anniv Khorns, Palladiums on sale!!! This is at war with my present contentment! :)

Thankfully I have cup #2 and I will get back to work now and settle down. :emotion-44: Really enjoying the JS Bach station this week on Pandora - anyone have any high end streaming service they use yet regularly for music?

Have a great day! Chuck - glad you're better!

I can't believe that miners pic back a few pages! Talk about no claustrophobia allowed!! :blink:

x.

Now you know there is nothing wrong with what you listen to now, it!s perfectly fine.

It it took a lot of nerve to say that, I guess I shouldn't give that kind of advice.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 6

Love the dog pics/stories. Our Great Dane thought he was a lapdog too and that's right where he'd plop down, not next to or near, but on. When you couldn't feel your legs anymore and tried to shift he'd give a slightly inquisitive look and wonder why you were ruining the moment.

• Like 7

They say that over time, pets take on the personality of their owners.

Shots fired!  Shots fired! 

Nice pics Tar - Jake looks pretty chill - glad you get him out and about still.  How old is he again?

• Like 7

• Moderators

Probably true, you should see Jake jump up and pay attention when the neighbor lady passes buy. :o  :P  

• Like 6

Probably true, you should see Jake jump up and pay attention when the neighbor lady passes buy. :o  :P  

Yep, that's about all either one can do at their respective ages B)

• Like 5