Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Afternoon all....

Oh boy....not a good day....

The BOSS had to put her mom back in the hospital again this morning. So The BOSS has been dealing with alot of  :pwk_bs: today. I won't bore you with all crapp but this all could have been avoided if someone from the doctor's office and the doctor gave a shitt..... To say the health care system "sucks" would be an understatement...  It's not like my mother-in-law is a new patient she's been going there for the last twenty years... Nobody gives a shitt anymore...It seems like I give more of a shitt about my customers cars that these health care professionals give for people.... I think I need a martini :emotion-46: ........ NOT.... OK rant over...

Chuck good vibes coming your way for your friend...

The BOSS just called..... there taking mom back home...seems all is ok.....for now...

Gotta work...I think I'm gonna put some music on....time to power up the KP's :wink:

Later...

MKP :-)

• Like 6

Sitting here watching the paddles turn round. Doing my magic show on removing solids from raw drinking water trying to find a solution that is best. I guess I just love puzzle solving. 

What exactly is your puzzle?

Glad to hear mom is on her way back home Mark.

• Like 3

My last big martini night was at a company anniversary dinner and the booze was a flowin'. Unusual for me but I was drinking martini's and I believe using the olives as my appetizer. I was unaware but my pals were helping me out by ordering me doubles. I knew I approaching meltdown when I was mouth kissing the VP/sales manager. Yeah, a guy. That party was hard to live down.

• Like 5

Mark, don't lose all faith in the healthcare industry, they can help.

Glad Mom went back home, that's a good sign, hang in there….Bill

what i need to do is keep my faith in myself. i am a fast learner, and my mouth is not shy.  i sorted out the doctors office in pretty quick time - still considering reporting them.  now i have chewed out the doctor at the hospital, who was instantly self aware, and i think he may have learned something.

common sense will always prevail.  it is hard to reject the 'authority figure' that has been taught to you.  at the end of the day, and the beginning, we are all just human: good, bad, thoughtful, thoughtless, empathetic, PATHETIC.

fool me once, right?  i will ensure that these 'issues' don't happen again.  this kind of learning is very hard work!

on the bright side, the home health care folks are really nice, empathetic, responsibe and HELPFUL.  they will become a regular part of our journey.

thanks for all the well wishes.  what doesn't kill ya, right? 

:emotion-46:

i've never had a martini...

• Like 7

Never been a Martini guy, but I'll have to see what all the fuss is about in hope, but I pour a mean shot of Tequila, neat of course, no fruit or salt should ever be required and if it is, you won't be drinking any of mine.  Let's hear from the Tequila drinkers going to hope, we should all bring a bottle to sample some different things.  I've been into the Cabo Anejo lately so I'll bring a bottle or two for the event, and you will bring??????????????????

• Like 5

My last big martini night was at a company anniversary dinner and the booze was a flowin'. Unusual for me but I was drinking martini's and I believe using the olives as my appetizer. I was unaware but my pals were helping me out by ordering me doubles. I knew I approaching meltdown when I was mouth kissing the VP/sales manager. Yeah, a guy. That party was hard to live down.

I love a good time[emoji8]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 4