Does this mean I'm old ?

joessportster

So the teacher wanted a conference to discuss my sons progress, I'm walking into the school as the children are being released, and 3 kids walking towards me with mom in front, One of the little girls looks at the other 2 kids and says

watch out for the OLD MAN !!!!!

I started laughing about the same time mom did.

gotta love young kids, they say whats on there mind :D

Went to lunch the other day. Gal said that she gave me a 10% discount. I said something like I didn't realize I looked like a senior citizen.

She said she doesn't think anyone should have to wait and gives it to people that are 55 & older.

I'm still 53... :wacko:

Edited by Coytee
  • Like 2

Went to lunch the other day. Gal said that she gave me a 10% discount. I said something like I didn't realize I looked like a senior citizen.

She said she doesn't think anyone should have to wait and gives it to people that are 55 & older.

Maybe she meant 55 in dog years, That makes you 9. :o

I distinctly remember the first time when I looked in the mirror and actually noticed how much older I looked, It was a few years ago :(

I always thought I looked somewhat younger for my age, till that day :wacko:

Lucky for me vanity is not in my nature, I typically could care less what others think of me